Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m smelling the fingertips of Jos Verstappen on this, reminding everyone of what a tit Horner is.

While we await official confirmation, I’m going to imagine Newey at AM with Carlos in the 2nd seat beside Fernando, leading to an Aston 1-2 championship….
was gonna say
Jos so quiet these days

Reactions: 5
you guys seen what one of quadrants athletes rally driver Oliver Solberg posted? That facts it’s been up for seven hours and with a ton of negative comments shows he doesn’t see anything wrong with it. And of course Lando is getting slated for it 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
you guys seen what one of quadrants athletes rally driver Oliver Solberg posted? That facts it’s been up for seven hours and with a ton of negative comments shows he doesn’t see anything wrong with it. And of course Lando is getting slated for it 🤦‍♀️
Well In my quadrant business review this would fall on Jamie to deal with. This particular athlete is not invested so easy to just cycle.out.
The craziest thing about quadrant is lando norris doesn't exist as associated
His shell companies/Adam+Zak finance finesse is there, but no lando
I think he's actually comfortably not giving any fucks despite the push the cancel him
---
Oh wow... AND he is sponsored by Monster (not neweys ex)
---
My live reaction
Oh Lando.....
Screenshot_20240425_201858_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I though what has he posted andd... he posted him and a woman action which lead to p*rn! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I though what has he posted andd... he posted him and a woman action which lead to p*rn! 🤮🤮🤮
Just like what makes him think thats okay to post
As a sponsored athlete
Who probably has young followers
---
Kids... ya gotta read those contracts you sign

I’m smelling the fingertips of Jos Verstappen on this, reminding everyone of what a tit Horner is.

While we await official confirmation, I’m going to imagine Newey at AM with Carlos in the 2nd seat beside Fernando, leading to an Aston 1-2 championship….
Are you my twin?!

I thought I've missed all the "fun"... but that post is still there. That guy cannot be ok in his head. 🤦‍♀️
---
Well In my quadrant business review this would fall on Jamie to deal with. This particular athlete is not invested so easy to just cycle.out.
The craziest thing about quadrant is lando norris doesn't exist as associated
His shell companies/Adam+Zak finance finesse is there, but no lando
I think he's actually comfortably not giving any fucks despite the push the cancel him
Yeah, Lando is "just" a famous face they use basically. Wonder if he actually has any say in anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1000012921.jpg

Apperently he was at Heathrow yesterday. I thought he was already in the US?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.