Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these are the times I appreciate Max to the fullest 😭

'lol'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so this is what she did instead of coming to the race with her partner like she always does???

View attachment 2913315

tell me you've broken up without telling me you've broken up....
---
I’ve been thinking about this, i’m wondering if we will see them part ways at the end of the season when her ambassadorship ( is that even a word lol?) with TH ends.

Has she actually shown she’s moved to Monaco as she’s barely been there the last month she announced her move!

Reactions: 3
Looks way too thin here
But like her hair for once
View attachment 2913603
---
just on observation, don't shoot me: I am all for freedom regarding bras, if only my back could handle my boobs, I would probably try no bra policy and freedom :LOL:
But this dress she is wearing, that in itself is very nice and I really like it, just asks for a good bra for the full elegance effect. It is just my personal opinion, I might be too conservative here, but it is so visible there is no bra that it goes against the vibe of the dress. it is like "I am elegant but look at my nipples"
to be fair, I would say the same in case of anyone else. Full right of her to choose of course, it is not a criticism, just my observation, as I really like the dress, it might be my favourite outfit we saw her in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Zak said in an interview that the updated car requires a different tyre warmup procedure that they miscalculated for the softs, hence Lando didn’t get them up to temp and was slow in the beginning of the lap. Hopefully they will resolve it for actual quali 😬

• Sad
Zak said in an interview that the updated car requires a different tyre warmup procedure that they miscalculated for the softs, hence Lando didn’t get them up to temp and was slow in the beginning of the lap. Hopefully they will resolve it for actual quali 😬
The one time Sprint qualifying was probably a very good thing. They seemed to know immediately what the issue was so hopefully just a good learning curve for tomorrow. Oscar was having issues as well, but only having half the upgrades probably helped him a bit wirh regard to the tyre temps.

Reactions: 4
Merc are absolutely finished under Toto. The fact remains that the W13 was actually the most competitive car they’ve built in this era, relative to the others. I thought all along that Mike Elliot was made into the fall guy eventually so the whole team could save face but the reality is the car is actually worse without him. I’m no engineer and I’d never claim to be one but it doesn’t take a genius to work out the problem is probably mechanical, not even aero - Aston use their rear suspension and apparently they hate it. Which baffles me even more honestly considering Merc used to have the most complex suspensions of all. God I’m glad to be done with them soon

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
oh okayyyy, so theres pics of her landing from the jet too

1714780939495.png

---
posting this on here for all u DRic girlies- I don't love him, but I love yall

1714781769531.png

cutie patootie alerttt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nice try F1 Academy but please at least add to the sponsor notes that they need to post about F1 Academy and not just the TH logo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice try F1 Academy but please at least add to the sponsor notes that they need to post about F1 Academy and not just the TH logo!!

all this bs with celebs

I need Martin Brundle to shake the earth again- where is he when you need him???? 😭

Reactions: 5

Susie's been a busy lady today making friends
knew Carmen was getting ignored for a reason.
---
life without port cop
1714785429037.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
the chemistry is off the charts

I don't think I could properly describe the second-hand embarrassment I'm feeling for the both of them right now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.