Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they are cycling together.
This years two hottest unsigned drivers
Screenshot_20240504_094547.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh no! They were probably not allowed to bring their puppy. How will they survive today if they won't be able seek attention with it.
1714830460915.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She stopped doing f1 things
She stopped doing collabs with quadrant, screaming meals and Parc ferme after one go. I doubt we will see her do a second year of any collab

Reactions: 3
She stopped doing f1 things
She stopped doing collabs with quadrant, screaming meals and Parc ferme after one go. I doubt we will see her do a second year of any collab
I did find it telling she only ever did one (maybe 2?) quadrant events when it seems they usually reinvite pretty much everyone they have worked with over and over again

Reactions: 5
Looks like Charlotte's Tilbury's event had a "wag table"

Good for them. I just hope it will not take focus from the girls who are, well, ACTUALLY racing in the F1 Academy.

I like Charlotte, I think it is great she is involved in F1 Academy but the point is to promote women in motorsport and encourage girls to believe they can be RACING and drive cars well.

Girlfriends of F1 drivers have nothing to do with this. They are not racing. They have no idea how it is to be a woman trying to work in motorsport, racing, engineering or reporting.
I am not saying they should not have been invited, it was a general promotional event of the brand and that is ok, I am happy there is promotion of F1 Academy but you know what I mean- I just hope in the future in all other promotional events focus will be on women who actually create a path in motorsport.

Have you seen that there will be Netflix series about f1 Academy-thus is huge imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks like Charlotte's Tilbury's event had a "wag table"

Good for them. I just hope it will not take focus from the girls who are, well, ACTUALLY racing in the F1 Academy.

I like Charlotte, I think it is great she is involved in F1 Academy but the point is to promote women in motorsport and encourage girls to believe they can be RACING and drive cars well.

Girlfriends of F1 drivers have nothing to do with this. I am not saying they should not have been invited, it was a promotional event, I am happy there is promotion of F1 Academy but you know what I mean- focus should be on the racing aspect of this.

Have you seen that there will be Netflix series about f1 Academy-thus is huge imo.

And Alexandra wears "A".
(she really looks differently to her facetuned pictures/videos)
1714832349848.png

(I like her outfit the most today)

Reactions: 5
And Alexandra wears "A".
(she really looks differently to her facetuned pictures/videos)
View attachment 2914775
(I like her outfit the most today)
She’s used the same the stylist as Carmen. The stylist posted that picture on her story the other day like guess who else I’m styling 😂
---
I like the outfit but the shoes are awful 😂

IMG_5624.jpeg

Reactions: 8
An event for anyone and everyone who needs some form of attention to be able to function properly- how nice

1714833727053.png

if my normal potato looking ass had to step foot into the middle of this room, I'd actually scream and throw up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.