Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she might be pregnant. The last couple times people thought this it was because she looked bloated in a dress but recently she's been wearing a lot of baggier fits that don't highlight her waist and even holding P strategically in front of her stomach in photos. We'll know soon enough because she loves her summer bikini selfies and the weathers getting warmer.
It would also make sense because she's 35, while getting pregnant in her 40s is possible it would be harder on the body and a bigger age gap between P and any siblings.

Reactions: 8
i think the likelihood of possibly having to go to Williams knocked some drive into Pierre lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to check and she also started to follow Kelly.
All the best people, congrats, Susie. :rolleyes:
BTW, she followed Kelly first... and maybe then she panicked and quickly followed Becky too as randomly following Kelly might imply something, ahem.
(because honestly, if she is now randomly following wags, then once again, we can go to hell with actual women in motorsport. I really thought better of Susie than to fall into the wag community.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
BTW, she followed Kelly first... and maybe then she panicked and quickly followed Becky too as randomly following Kelly might imply something, ahem.
(because honestly, if she is now randomly following wags, then once again, we can go to hell with actual women in motorsport. I really thought better of Susie.)
monaco wag club

• Haha
Reactions: 1
(because honestly, if she is now randomly following wags, then once again, we can go to hell with actual women in motorsport. I really thought better of Susie than to fall into the wag community.)
aaah, so a disguise, which one goes to merc, if she followed only one of them people would think that one

I really like Susie, but one would think, with her long history of knowing Lewis following Kelly whose father.... anyway, I know Kelly is a separate person and I am not the one to cancel kids for what their parents are doing, it is more nuanced than that, but you know what I mean...Susie of all people...I did not expect that

I will try to not be reading too much into this for now....

Keeping eye on Rebecca, who makes DC forget there is already a Scottish woman involved in motorsport for real, is another story :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I really do hope these rumours surrounding Antonelli to Williams are fake. It’s just outright dumb the way merc are rushing him up. They have reportedly applied for a special exemption from the FIA for his age 😳😬

Reactions: 9
I really like Susie, but one would think, with her long history of knowing Lewis following Kelly whose father.... anyway, I know Kelly is a separate person and I am not the one to cancel kids for what their parents are doing, it is more nuanced than that, but you know what I mean...Susie of all people...I did not expect that
Kelly might be her own person, but she agrees with her father. So, yeah, Kelly is as awful as the whole Piquet family.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I really do hope these rumours surrounding Antonelli to Williams are fake. It’s just outright dumb the way merc are rushing him up. They have reportedly applied for a special exemption from the FIA for his age 😳😬
yes and literally everything else is in place for it to happen.
the testing at imola pretty much sealed the deal
but also is candy for newey

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.