Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Remember when she seemed like she was in it for the racing
getting closer to Nilay every day

1714826216168.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Rebecca following Lissie now. Guess the manipulators (if the rumors are true) are attracted to each other. :rolleyes:
I am not sure this is a new follow, but still...
if it is new :rolleyes:

I see there was Charlotte Tilsbury's event yesterday and both Kika and Lissie were there.

Who is that Morgan Riddle girl that was with them?
---
well there ya go
Pierre keeping Kika busy
where is nilay today
View attachment 2914630
Yeah, this event

okay not trying to start something I just am trying to understand
Kimi is a Mercedes young driver at this point, but he's under contract with Prema
Toto says Kimi isn't going to get moved up to F1 yet. So then he's just testing Mercs as drivers should at Imola now against Mick
nothing strange about that
But Who asked for the exemption to be filed with FIA to let him in early? James? Toto? Could any team principal do that?
How is James able to do that for a driver that Toto is in charge of still at Merc development

Reactions: 1
I am not sure this is a new follow, but still...
if it is new :rolleyes:
For me Lissie shows on the top of Rebecca's list so definitely the newest follow. Rebecca is on Lissie's list the third down (Alexandra is on the top and her makeup stylist from that event is second).

you know just another wag doing nothing for tennis
View attachment 2914661
oh wow, this one talks.... A LOT
sigh, but can get record ads in
View attachment 2914664
Feel like I can interject as a tennis fan - I actually don’t mind her 🤣 she has a good sense of humour, is pretty self deprecating and was very honest about the fact she knew absolutely nothing about tennis when she first met Taylor. Her content is actually quite informative and interesting to watch and she’s very unique, tennis don’t really have wags who aren’t super private. So there was actually a market for someone like her, whereas F1 is saturated with them now if we’re honest

Reactions: 5
Feel like I can interject as a tennis fan - I actually don’t mind her 🤣 she has a good sense of humour, is pretty self deprecating and was very honest about the fact she knew absolutely nothing about tennis when she first met Taylor. Her content is actually quite informative and interesting to watch and she’s very unique, tennis don’t really have wags who aren’t super private. So there was actually a market for someone like her
yeah I was about to comment after watching a few. its pretty impressive her vlogs give a lot of info about the tour and day to day life. Puts the f1 wags to shame actually
but she can get those ads in

yeah I was about to comment after watching a few. its pretty impressive her vlogs give a lot of info about the tour and day to day life. Puts the f1 wags to shame actually
but she can get those ads in
Oh absolutely she’s more annoying now to me than she was at first 🤣 but she does provide some actual content of the sport, at least. And tennis is such a stuffy stuck up sport that I can see why she appeals to younger fans

Reactions: 2
Another Morgan fan here. She went to the Australian GP to do fashion content as well. She’s definitely not as toxic as the other tennis wag that’s at the GP Paige who is another US players GF. Definitely had a little laugh at her hanging out with Lissie and Kika tho.

Reactions: 4
Wow. Remember when she seemed like she was in it for the racing
getting closer to Nilay every day

View attachment 2914619
Never liked Lissie. I always thought her F1 career/passion had ulterior motives (getting into influencing or becoming a wag). I didn't want to have the opinion since women should be able to exist in motorsports without that stereotypes, but I guess she's proving all the "haters" right now. 🤷‍♀️

Never liked Lissie. I always thought her F1 career/passion had ulterior motives (getting into influencing or becoming a wag). I didn't want to have the opinion since women should be able to exist in motorsports without that stereotypes, but I guess she's proving all the "haters" right now. 🤷‍♀️
Oh she is shutting down tit now. Lissie trying to look like the perfect angel. I hope bbbfamous exposes more
Screenshot_20240504-092828_TikTok.jpg

Yeah, this is exactly it. She even pushed the "I'm not that girl" narrative very hard before she became exactly that girl.
And I'm not saying working in F1/motorsport means you cannot fall in love with a driver (or someone who works there); look at Melissa, she is doing her jobs and not changing into stereotypical wag who lives off her bf fame. It can work.
But as said before, if rumors are true, Lissie is just a terrible person who just manipulates the people around her. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.