Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so this is what she did instead of coming to the race with her partner like she always does???

1714762737557.png

tell me you've broken up without telling me you've broken up....
---
someone please send over some rescue boats and an army guard to rescue max

1714762866409.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bluffin or not, seems a logical guess
McLaren have a major vacancy for head of concept too. If Zak is receiving resumes theres a good chance it will be for that.

Indicates other top engineers at RB are planning to leave with Newey 😬

Reactions: 3
Random but was trying to get a sense of Kimi's personality and saw this prema video.
Ollie is hilarious here too, but I 100% failed this challenge too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This Kimi situation is crazy to me. Poor kid, they need to leave him alone

Reactions: 8
This Kimi situation is crazy to me. Poor kid, they need to leave him alone
This is why i wanted to get a sense of his personality. It was bothering me too because I think it sets a bad precedence. So far he seems pretty calm and confident. Remids me of Oscar, but still a kid.
Mentally he seems ready to handle it. Will be interesting to see when he's in the throws of it. That said I think toto has thought this through at least year now. So I still don't like it, but he does seem ok.
---
That said,
is it right for James to listen to Toto?

Last edited:
This is why i wanted to get a sense of his personality. It was bothering me too because I think it sets a bad precedence. So far he seems pretty calm and confident. Remids me of Oscar, but still a kid.
Mentally he seems ready to handle it. Will be interesting to see when he's in the throws of it. That said I think toto has thought this through at least year now. So I still don't like it, but he does seem ok.
---
That said,
is it right for James to listen to Toto?
It’s Williams that sent the request. Mercedes are happy to wait until he’s 18

Reactions: 4
I really do hope these rumours surrounding Antonelli to Williams are fake. It’s just outright dumb the way merc are rushing him up. They have reportedly applied for a special exemption from the FIA for his age 😳😬
I hope the FIA tell them where to shove it.

I have always said it, if you start the season with a driver you end the season with that driver! I think he knows it though. I saw a comment on the Williams Instagram that was like "No special helmet for Logan - is that because he wants to finish his last race in his helmet"

I hope the FIA tell them where to shove it.

I have always said it, if you start the season with a driver you end the season with that driver! I think he knows it though. I saw a comment on the Williams Instagram that was like "No special helmet for Logan - is that because he wants to finish his last race in his helmet"
Exactly that. I really don’t see why they all of a sudden should allow a rule break for no reason at all. The age limit was put in place for a reason and it should stay that way imo.

Definitely gutting for Logan to have all this noise going on at his home race 😬

I’m normally quite warm towards Rebecca, outside of her cringier moments she seems delightful to me tbh
So I don’t want to be mean, especially cause it seems like she is quite insecure about her looks, but this photo is really quite awful. She looks so “built” here, like obviously fake
Which I know she is, but I couldn’t see it this obviously before, I always thought that while she is half plastic, she is very very beautiful
But in this photo… oh my gosh
I feel like she went way too far with the fillers now, she crossed the line where she needs to do stuff to fix what’s already been done, which is only gonna make it worse :(

Attachments

Adding - Colton Herta wasn’t allowed an exception on SL points, so it is definitely odd if the FIA allow the age limit break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.