Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to share cause I’m about to burst. On Tuesday I was told that a miracle had to happen for this IVF cycle not to be a bust but the doctor wanted to keep treatment going for a week more. I had an ultrasound this morning to see how things are going and the results were sent to my clinic.

I just got a call. I’m scheduled for egg retrieval on Monday and then IVF on either Wednesday or Thursday. I’m in shock. I know there are many things that can go wrong so I’m trying to keep my expectations low, but I just feel so good right now 🥰
Sending hugs and positive vibes Kiwiiii, thank you for sharing such important and personal thing with us🥰

Reactions: 2
Bobby1743 said:
Will there be more drivers entering hand in hand?

Edit i mean with their girlfriends. Not the drivers together🤣.
That is good about creepy Kym, he will document this for us :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lando with Quadrant necklace. That's soooo bad. 😆
(just wait for some wagabee to show off with that)
View attachment 2912798
Because 2 of Quadrant, Ria and Aarav are there, you also can hope not to see Hamster there.

Funny thing is Hamster posted first class plane seat pic taken from Google on Twitter as if he will go to Miami. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Funny thing is Hamster posted first class plane seat pic taken from Google on Twitter as if he will go to Miami. 🤣🤣🤣
Did he really? That's embarrassing. 🤦‍♀️
(he'd definitely fit the best with Magui, both attention seekers at its finest)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to share cause I’m about to burst. On Tuesday I was told that a miracle had to happen for this IVF cycle not to be a bust but the doctor wanted to keep treatment going for a week more. I had an ultrasound this morning to see how things are going and the results were sent to my clinic.

I just got a call. I’m scheduled for egg retrieval on Monday and then IVF on either Wednesday or Thursday. I’m in shock. I know there are many things that can go wrong so I’m trying to keep my expectations low, but I just feel so good right now 🥰
Have everything crossed for you ❤❤

• Heart
Seems like Carlos crawled through the gutters as he is already in and was not spotted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I knew that substitute nurse was full of crap. Way to go. Very proud of you and all those eggies!

Reactions: 5
Seems like Carlos crawled through the gutters as he is already in and was not spotted. 😂
Actually, he was. Of course Becky is trailing along... dressed like THAT?! Really weird outfit for this occasion, definitely overdressed.
1714750239028.png

Hoping Lando watches The Idea of You on Prime and realises a sexy, much older brunette is the secret to happiness! 🤣
Do one Maggie 🤛

I don't think Charles meant to enter the track alone - if Alex had any sense she would have taken one look at those horrendous striped jeans and said "Nah, you're on your own love".

Hoping Lando watches The Idea of You on Prime and realises a sexy, much older brunette is the secret to happiness! 🤣
Is that movie about Max and Kelly really? 😂
(or imagine Max breaking up with Kelly and getting even older single mom girlfriend. Kelly would go mad 😆)

• Haha
Is that movie about Max and Kelly really? 😂
(or imagine Max breaking up with Kelly and getting even older single mom girlfriend. Kelly would go mad 😆)
Speaking of Kelly, I have this theory that has come to my head recently- I'm not going to discuss it because it's super sensitive and inappropriate- but its got me shitting bricks 😭
I really really really hope that its just a dumb little theory going on in my head and not actually me catching on to something.....
I'm sorry but I'm dying to get it out of my system at this point (still won't discuss it though, out of respect 🙏)- just had to say something lol

Actually, he was. Of course Becky is trailing along... dressed like THAT?! Really weird outfit for this occasion, definitely overdressed.
View attachment 2912862
I will be in her corner here in this situation asking Carlos why it's like that (knowing fully that she benefits also from this entrance visibility wise and that is probably what they agreed for, so their business) - either the guy enters WITH me and I am not photographed trailing along. Or I enter by myself or even arrive separately and enter on my own terms (keeping private that is). This set up, I don't get. she is neither with him or without and it just gives vibes of a women being an addition to the guy, just following him. #notthefirsttime

as to the outfit - I really like the dress but of course it's absolutely overdressing for a occasion, especially in Miami which has super relaxed and fun vibe (and rightfully so). Maybe it is her only entrance photo this week, just like in Vegas and this will be the picture used for another set of articles in the Sun, Hola or maybe even dailymail :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Speaking of Kelly, I have this theory that has come to my head recently- I'm not going to discuss it because it's super sensitive and inappropriate- but its got me shitting bricks 😭
I really really really hope that its just a dumb little theory going on in my head and not actually me catching on to something.....
I'm sorry but I'm dying to get it out of my system at this point (still won't discuss it though, out of respect 🙏)- just had to say something lol
same 🤫
---
oh Lewis :LOL:

Reactions: 1
duck no ... Danika on Sky this weekend.

Can only hope the appearance of JB means she'll be getting plenty of side-eye.

1714752240008.png

I will be in her corner here in this situation asking Carlos why it's like that (knowing fully that she benefits also from this entrance visibility wise and that is probably what they agreed for, so their business) - either the guy enters WITH me and I am not photographed trailing along. Or I enter by myself or even arrive separately and enter on my own terms (keeping private that is). This set up, I don't get. she is neither with him or without and it just gives vibes of a women being an addition to the guy, just following him. #notthefirsttime
I know we also make/made fun of Isa often being seen in the background, but unlike Becky, Isa also often entered (basically arm in arm) with Caco or Carlos snr. As you are saying Becky is definitely looking just like some bling accessory to show off (or it's literally the "look, I finally have a (first) girlfriend" vibe (really?) - or maybe "look, I'm not slaggy, I swear because I have a girlfriend *hint hint wink wink*" vibe :sneaky: )

Oh I'll just come out with my theory
if Max doesn't give her a ring she's going for Kimi
---
omg babes, I thought I was all alone in this 😭
I need someone to talk to about this- I'm ITCHING

---------------

Oh. Oh???

View attachment 2912947
Alpine loses both their drivers insane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.