Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'll just come out with my theory
if Max doesn't give her a ring she's going for Kimi
POLERRR, stop tempting me 😭
I just need to know that everyone is okay with what the theory revolves around-but I'm not sure about that, and then there's also the matter of respect and sensitivity when it comes to this kind of stuff and the person its about. Goddamn my fking morals 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just need to know that everyone is okay with what the theory revolves around-but I'm not sure about that, and then there's also the matter of respect and sensitivity when it comes to this kind of stuff and the person its about. Goddamn my fking morals 💀
I think it's clear what the theory is. I don't think it's out of the question.
i see Max is carrying P everywhere again this weekend.

Reactions: 3
If it is what I think it is, then I don't think it's okay to speculate there.
If it's not true, then the person speculating would look like an asshole and if it's true, we'll get to know once/if it's confirmed.
I honestly think this one thing should be left out of gossip and speculations as it's really too sensitive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it's clear what the theory is. I don't think it's out of the question.
i see Max is carrying P everywhere again this weekend.
Sorry but where did Kelly fly from? Because I only saw photos of Max with Penelope getting off the plane. Surely she didn’t leave her to do yet another long haul flight without her mom

Reactions: 3
If it's not true, then the person speculating would look like an asshole and if it's true, we'll get to know once it's confirmed.
I honestly think this one thing should be left out of gossip and speculations as it's really too sensitive.
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines, its just that now I'm confused because I can't tell if everyone is thinking what I'm thinking or if they're thinking something else- ahhhhhhhhh

anyway:

1714753231249.png

this is painful 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it's not true, then the person speculating would look like an asshole and if it's true, we'll get to know once it's confirmed.
I think we should focus on what the weekend brings first

btw Ruth Buscombe is with F1tv now until the end of the season and as we're in the US James Hinchcliffe is also there, I really liked his comments last year

Reactions: 1
I feel like I'm stepping on eggshells here, but what do you think the theory is? Because it might not be the same thing I'm thinking offffffff.....
Or it could be..... OR not......

miscarriage?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines, its just that now I'm confused because I can't tell if everyone is thinking what I'm thinking or if they're thinking something else- ahhhhhhhhh

anyway:

View attachment 2912966

this is painful 😭
I always regret I don;t have sky when Jenson is there and I don't get to see his pretty face, only to be reminded that it means I also don;t get to hear and see Danica :ROFLMAO:

but if he is in the commentary box, I will switch my f1tv commentary to sky audio there to hear him

miscarriage?
ohhhh noooo. I was thinking more hopeful and positive

I was thinking she was pr*gn*nt- I saw an anon message speculating about the possibility-since she was wearing a lot of baggy stuff lately and a lot of pics from 'different' angles + did she ever reveal what the congratulatory flowers were for?? Its just a dumb thought which probably doesn't hold any weight at all- so PLEASE ignore but like it was eating me alive- btw I'm not commenting about her body, just her stylistic and photographic choices, the way her body looks is none of my business.
---
landoooo ❤

Reactions: 4

I was thinking she was pr*gn*nt- I saw an anon message speculating about the possibility-since she was wearing a lot of baggy stuff lately and a lot of pics from 'different' angles + did she ever reveal what the congratulatory flowers were for?? Its just a dumb thought which probably doesn't hold any weight at all- so PLEASE ignore but like it was eating me alive- btw I'm not commenting about her body, just her stylistic and photographic choices, the way her body looks is none of my business.
---
landoooo ❤

doesn't bother me, but I see how its a topic that can hit people either way on speculation. I hope you are correct and my guess is very wrong.
---

---
landoooo ❤

I love that he keeps calling this a 'small cut'
thing got busted open a week ago and he still got it covered
---
did landos upgrade even make a full lap?

Reactions: 2
Will Buxton just basically confirmed this is Logans last race and Kimi is just waiting for FIA approval.
---
Also apparently Zak Jinxed the weekend already
Screenshot_20240503_124539_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
interesting, I just saw it on ig on one page and checked myself, Susie started following Rebecca :rolleyes::unsure:

PS also saw a clip of Nico and Egle entering the paddock, she looks great and looks so comfortable with herself it catches attention

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.