Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she was in the paddock. On media day. Probably sitting in the hospitality. Doing nothing. (I mean supporting, of course, they have to support even breathing I guess).
That woman seriously has no life whatsoever. 🤦‍♀️
(Don't they realize this is exactly what doesn't feel natural at all? This is giving seriously "trophy wife" and "accessory" vibes. And quite frankly this is what teenagers do to show off their FIRST girl/boyfriend, not almost 30 years olds.)
---

Great, I can't unsee that now. 😭
---
Egle and Hulk
View attachment 2911970
And Carlos even changed his cycling clothes to blue
View attachment 2911971
Oh yeah she was, I saw a clip on ig of them leaving. As usual, looking like a secret accidental clip. With one person finding a camera.

It is borring at this point and even on f1official there are not many comments under the post. But we still have main racing days so surely we will see more, also with Alex I suppose.

Ginevra, on the other hand, posted from Merc event. And from some boat. I wonder if there will be a reunion. :LOL:

Reactions: 3
When Lance was asked if he had apologised to Daniel in the press conference he replied with “it’s not for this room”, trying to imply they did have some sort of conversation.
Sadly for him, Daniel went against that story and said he didn’t apologise for the incident 🤣

So it seems they maybe did talk but it was more an argument on who was in the wrong than an apology 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Lance was asked if he had apologised to Daniel in the press conference he replied with “it’s not for this room”, trying to imply they did have some sort of conversation.
Sadly for him, Daniel went against that story and said he didn’t apologise for the incident 🤣

So it seems they maybe did talk but it was more an argument on who was in the wrong than an apology 😅
witch FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah she was, I saw a clip on ig of them leaving. As usual, looking like a secret accidental clip. With one person finding a camera.
Yet, she knows exactly where the camera is and looking right into it. 😆
(or checking if they are indeed being filmed)

Do you think he even knows what ice hockey is*? (Valtteri would definitely appreciate it though)
1714741061152.png

(*it's a joke, but he is not exactly from ice hockey country... )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
McLaren’s “big upgrade” seems to be largely mechanical. Definitely risky but should be a noticeable step if it pays off

I have to share cause I’m about to burst. On Tuesday I was told that a miracle had to happen for this IVF cycle not to be a bust but the doctor wanted to keep treatment going for a week more. I had an ultrasound this morning to see how things are going and the results were sent to my clinic.

I just got a call. I’m scheduled for egg retrieval on Monday and then IVF on either Wednesday or Thursday. I’m in shock. I know there are many things that can go wrong so I’m trying to keep my expectations low, but I just feel so good right now 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will there be more drivers entering hand in hand?

Edit i mean with their girlfriends. Not the drivers together🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually Nico arrived with Egle (not hand in hand though 😆 )
1714747258045.png

---
Lando with Quadrant necklace. That's soooo bad. 😆
(just wait for some wagabee to show off with that)
1714747736079.png

---
Carmen was replaced, George walks in with a new wag 😂
1714748121491.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.