Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK.
View attachment 2908583
Bonus: Hamster's selfie
Is he wearing contacts?? The pupils… 😬
---
i could spot these fking sandals from miles away- do these wags not have other footwear???

View attachment 2908869
Every time I see this I think to myself how these girls are going to pay the tax at some point for having zero arch support
---
It's Miami week, so it's a great time to post an ad/promo. Damn, she is so annoying and off putting.
View attachment 2908651
Carmen once again dressed like a 57 year old woman called Margot who’s meeting a friend at the garden centre for a three course light lunch with glass of fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bob Norris. 🥹

And he mention Sochi 2021. 😢😢😢
---
Is he wearing contacts?? The pupils… 😬
No, his eyes is always in that blue color.
---
A reserve driver wag gets Rhode phonecase now. 🤐
Screenshot_20240503_055853_Instagram.jpg

Bonus: Jenjen
Screenshot_20240503_055752_Instagram.jpg

This Rhode phonecase is trending like Oran sandal. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
charles lowkey dressed like the guy who comes to fix the pipes in my house

1714693357730.png

1714693248401.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
but where is Rebecca I am asking ;)
Apparently she was in the paddock. On media day. Probably sitting in the hospitality. Doing nothing. (I mean supporting, of course, they have to support even breathing I guess).
That woman seriously has no life whatsoever. 🤦‍♀️
(Don't they realize this is exactly what doesn't feel natural at all? This is giving seriously "trophy wife" and "accessory" vibes. And quite frankly this is what teenagers do to show off their FIRST girl/boyfriend, not almost 30 years olds.)
---
I can't see him as slaggy, all I'm seeing is this

Great, I can't unsee that now. 😭
---
Egle and Hulk
1714714036533.png

And Carlos even changed his cycling clothes to blue
1714714074363.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.