Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LEAPING back into this thread for the shenanigans that Miami will bring us.

And to state my hope that Newey will take a step back in time and go to... Williams. He apparently has more then enough money and wants to do things that he enjoys, AND he likes where he lives. So why not stay living where he does, and work for lovely James and his soothing voice?

Also, Kelly looks so pregnant in that outfit. So she either is, or knows that it will get her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
kika snagged herself a spot at an F1 Academy beach pilates session??????????????

Pierre working over time huh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WOMEN IN MOTORSPORT!!! Vrroooom

eta: this looks unhinged cause I forgot to quote 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
kika snagged herself a spot at an F1 Academy beach pilates session??????????????

Pierre working over time huh
you know I'm glad the girl has gone to pilates
cause there was no way she was ever gonna do a full pushup on her own
I'm telling you Pierre just wants her occupied. he's got plans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
you know I'm glad the girl has gone to pilates
cause there was no way she was ever gonna do a full pushup on her own
I'm telling you Pierre just wants her occupied. he's got plans
forget pushups. wtf is this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be doing stuff with puma, I guess?

For the group pic, did they really say models in the front, and civilians at the back?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be doing stuff with puma, I guess?

For the group pic, did they really say models in the front, and civilians at the back?
We only want the good looking people at the front, how can we be aspirational if we show, ya know, average people??

• Haha
forget pushups. wtf is this.

but where is Rebecca I am asking ;)
---
Carlos looks so absolutely slaggy in the backwards cap and look at this

what an awful idea he has that he cannot be perceived as single, he could gain so much fans by having the craziest slaggy era and only afterwards enter single family man era

tumblr_b0ea481196690800ad44577f2f08c200_fdff9503_400.jpg

• Heart
but where is Rebecca I am asking ;)
---
Carlos looks so absolutely slaggy in the backwards cap and look at this

what an awful idea he has that he cannot be perceived as single, he could gain so much fans by having the craziest slaggy era and only afterwards enter single family man era

View attachment 2911462
I can't see him as slaggy, all I'm seeing is this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember when I voted via landline for Flying without Wings as song of the year....

*cries in old*
*cries I was in my twenties not a child*
*shaaaaaane*
I am "I remember the helpline being set up when Robbie left Take That" old if that makes you feel better 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.