Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here let me try....
WOW its been SO LONG since I heard anything from Alex or Rebecca
I wonder IF they are STILL relevant?
Alexandra was spotted in Lisbon with Charles. Magui will have to wait. :ROFLMAO:
---
I'm actually getting tired of these two
1704227114074.png

---
Oh and Ginevra is with Hamsters. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alexandra was spotted in Lisbon with Charles. Magui will have to wait. :ROFLMAO:
---
View attachment 2664481
---
awwww, they are in "I will show you my hobbies and you will do it even if you are bad at it" phase
(it's enough now Flavy and Estie). I swear all of them three: Mick, Estie and Lance went backwards in age and behave like 15 year olds excited to finally have a girlfriend
(I am not saying it is wrong, but this is when I see the age difference between me and them even more clearly)
I wonder if he as bad in ice skating as he is in dancing

• Haha
---
View attachment 2664481
---
sigh....
was hoping ferrari cleared all wags but
alas will just accept that becky got paid
by the way if she was to get another surgery, which seems to be what she does between public relationships
what is left

sigh....
was hoping ferrari cleared all wags but
alas will just accept that becky got paid
by the way if she was to get another surgery, which seems to be what she does between public relationships
what is left
don't give me hope PoleEr :ROFLMAO:

everytime I open instagram and check f1official I am afraid to see something:LOL:
it's supicious. Did Ferrari order Carlos and Sharl to hide the girlfriends for the good part of winter break

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know everyone's epilepsy is different, and different things can trigger certain parts of it, but how the duck was Carmen at a Martin Garrix show a few months after her illness episode and I presume her diagnosis...a DJ who uses a lot of lasers and flashing lights throughout his sets....surely at this point her doctors would be advising her to be careful as they work out what epilepsy she has and stuff?

Reactions: 9
awwww, they are in "I will show you my hobbies and you will do it even if you are bad at it" phase
(it's enough now Flavy and Estie). I swear all of them three: Mick, Estie and Lance went backwards in age and behave like 15 year olds excited to finally have a girlfriend
(I am not saying it is wrong, but this is when I see the age difference between me and them even more clearly)
I wonder if he as bad in ice skating as he is in dancing
I would wonder in other areas 👀🤫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
everytime I open instagram and check f1official I am afraid to see something:LOL:
it's supicious. Did Ferrari order Carlos and Sharl to hide the girlfriends for the good part of winter break
Me kinda too as it's way too quiet there. :ROFLMAO:
But to be honest, both these relationships are just weird. Carlos' weirder. It's like they are going backwards (like who starts a relationship with such a public stunting and outings and then almost disappears and acts all private, how is that natural?). Even all those Kikas, Lailas and Flavys are more natural and that's quite telling. 😂
---
to post some of his "legendary" pictures
Don't you dare! :cautious:

• Haha
I know everyone's epilepsy is different, and different things can trigger certain parts of it, but how the duck was Carmen at a Martin Garrix show a few months after her illness episode and I presume her diagnosis...a DJ who uses a lot of lasers and flashing lights throughout his sets....surely at this point her doctors would be advising her to be careful as they work out what epilepsy she has and stuff?
She wasn't but it bought her 6 months of not having to work in uk to keep residency so who knows... you know it's very unpredictable and took her a while to adjust to monaco
---
the tit I come back to after celebrating new years:

View attachment 2664557

Trophy / Love
Sounds about right
---
okay im feeling feisty today after someone from work tried walk in like my ass hasnt been covering them for over 2 weeks now
anyway
so theoretically carmen could have just had self reported 'symptoms' and called it epilepsy
when you have a budding influencer career
but also know you cant bank on george for UK citizenship.

1704231323018.png

---
The PJs are back!

---
Does she get to tit in the bathroom?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the love 4 wags insta page the new f1gossip they’ve had two (very blurry) “exclusive photos” of Charles and Alex that they posted on their close friends insta story before finally making a post only to turn the comments off 🤔

Reactions: 1
Jean Todts a grandfather and Charles Leclerc’s manger is a dad what’s the betting he gets some cute Charles leclerc baby merch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
News from F1 reserve driver: Rob Schwartzman and Kristin NYE kissing pic. 😆
Awe looks like she went shoe shopping with JenJen in dubai
Laila is working hard on her WEC Wag vision board of instagram couple poses ... gonna have to step it up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.