Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Martin got acting classes from all wannabe actresses around these days? He says he has done the music, so he doesn't really say he was there. But the clip with the major was broadcasted just before 0:00 hour. So i understand many people thought he was there.
thats why magui was following him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thats why magui was following him
Actually a smart move for Martin. He is getting paid 2x for a party on the "same" date!

So that's the way to get rich....(do you think it also works for normal people? I mean, i can make a video of me sitting at my desk, and really being present at the office at the same day...and telling my boss i did double work..., but i'm afraid it won't work. I'm not an actress)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Martin got acting classes from all wannabe actresses around these days? He says he has done the music, so he doesn't really say he was there. But the clip with the major was broadcasted just before 0:00 hour. So i understand many people thought he was there.
He pre-recorded it when he was in the Netherlands before Christmas, but they broadcast it across the jumbotron as if he was playing live so I guess he's trying to keep up the illusion to some extent :ROFLMAO:
It's hilarious how many people think he played Bali, got in a private jet and made a 16+ hour journey to Rotterdam to play again just 7 hours later though. Logic and real time do not apply apparently ;)

Carlos was found! He is training already with Roberto (in Spain).
View attachment 2666013
so we are waiting for Rebecca to post a picture of bike or the road or a place where the sky looks similar? :ROFLMAO: or a new follow for this guy?
because we can already check one point on the checklist - new follow of someone Carlos knows (her newest follow is a guy Carlos/Isa/Guzman know, private profile, but I see the mutual follows)

Reactions: 2
following someone Carlos knows
Her following basically only anyone and everyone that is around Carlos is giving Magui vibes, which is really not a compliment. :sneaky:
(random, but I've noticed a girl Lilia is/was in Carribbean with is followed by Isa for some reason :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My opinion on George is simply that he is being manipulated by Mercedes and Carmen to be this poster boy. I have watched George a long time ( since his F3 days) and he used to be fun. The days with the twitch quartet and Covid were some of my favourites as his personality shone then he met her. He went from having a laugh with Alex and Lando in his first year of Williams to being really serious, pushing himself to get the top contract, the money the marketing man and it just makes me really sad that he feels like he cant be himself anymore. Or maybe we are all just growing up. ( I am the same age as him)

Reactions: 7
Oh, I am in a team no Juliana in the garage, not because I don't want it but I think Lewis would not do that, at least now. it would block his options to create distracting gossips when he wants,like with Shakira, and would also block some slaggin possibilities on a side.

Looking at him this season it definitely looked like he avoids people being too attached to him image wise. I don't know if it is intentional or not but if you look closer people who appear around him were more anonymous. He and Angela and Daniel had appeared together so often, he and Angela were inseparable, there was always a visible "team". and this season after she left, we didn't even get a mention of his physio by name and Daniel dissapeared doing his things, even Penni is not appearing next to him. It looks like he works on his brand and his brand alone if you know what I mean. I might be delusional, but I think it is too early to say what Juliana's situation is atm, we need to see what happens next, in brazil and later.

But I admit it would be hilarious to see her in the paddock. I might not be the biggest fan but the girl is certainly more memorable than Becky, Alex, Carmen and Kelly all together and she definitely has the best and spiciest pictures of them all (that we know of) I will give her that :LOL:
Lewis has definitely made his circle even smaller in this last year, and he was never one to have a whole heap of people with him anyway. And yeah like I said before it’s annoying she is problematic because she’d be a breath of fresh air in the paddock undoubtedly, she’d make the other wags look so boring because ngl half of them just dress like clones, and there’s no doubting she is incredibly good looking

Reactions: 6
Her following basically only anyone and everyone that is around Carlos is giving Magui vibes, which is really not a compliment. :sneaky:
(random, but I've noticed a girl Lilia is/was in Carribbean with is followed by Isa for some reason :ROFLMAO:)
#womeninmotorsport
one follow at a time, we are getting closer to following Papa Sainz (notice how Roberto who met her at races still doesn't follow her and she doesn't follow him)

remember when Isa was following Mia Brown and then stopped :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My opinion on George is simply that he is being manipulated by Mercedes and Carmen to be this poster boy. I have watched George a long time ( since his F3 days) and he used to be fun. The days with the twitch quartet and Covid were some of my favourites as his personality shone then he met her. He went from having a laugh with Alex and Lando in his first year of Williams to being really serious, pushing himself to get the top contract, the money the marketing man and it just makes me really sad that he feels like he cant be himself anymore. Or maybe we are all just growing up. ( I am the same age as him)
I agree with this now that you mention it. I mean i dont think merc is maliciously trying to use him, but when lewis is very selective about what he chooses to endorse and how much effort he puts into it, george is just going to have to fill in. I think this is kind of where Toto managing him gets murky... nothing wrong with it, Zak was the CEO of Quadrant for fucks sake.
but yes, now that i am thinking of him before carmen, he did seem more fun. I've always said he is one of the only ones of the younger drivers who got this far from the work he put in, not from family backing. And actually i think this is why ultimately he will drop carmen. Eventually George, like them all is a driver first, meaning cars before girls. As annoying as he can be on the radio, he wants to win period and will stop at nothing... i love that about him (when he's not a prick).
the minute he starts losing his form and there is pressure at merc, im sure he'll get rid of her.

Reactions: 8
Well, at least Juliana is using the currently elevated attention for good cause, posting about her charity. I like it more than the runs or cycling things, she is there meeting people and it seems her organisation/foundation, even though small, can make impact on local community.
Of course it's a bit sus it's posted just after she was seen with Lewis as she's been home for few weeks, but if it helps gather more attention for the organisation locally (it has around 6000 followers, while she herself has almost 1mln) then good, I hope it helps the cause

(waiting for her to go vegan or post about environment now, though, she already follows NASA-that was the case of few girls that wanted to get with Lewis in the past: NASA, humanitarian causes, environment, you know, "we're so alike")
---
Ohhh, this man does not look 61!
(I will follow Dakar, will need to check how where I am)

Reactions: 7
(I will follow Dakar, will need to check how where I am)
Based on the web, these are the official broadcasters
1704307200190.png

---
(waiting for her to go vegan or post about environment now, though, she already follows NASA-that was the case of few girls that wanted to get with Lewis in the past: NASA, humanitarian causes, environment, you know, "we're so alike")
And then she hops on the private jet for another non eco friendly holidays. 💀

• Haha
okay took a look throu
And then she hops on the private jet for another non eco friendly holiday
to be fair, it is pretty much impossible and just not good idea to try and drive between cities in Brazil. Hell I took a bus, a nice overnight one, when the plane ride was an hour and a half.
But yeah, she's not gonna object to lewis's plane
had a look at her tiktok and i'm fairly certain shes been out west (with him) before he got to brazil. at least a lot of nov/dec.

and the insta slagging continues 🤣
IMG_0467.jpeg

---
Seems the first one has a boyfriend, the second is on private though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long til we get an Iona follow for ultimate chaos 👀🤣
I want this to happen and I want Lando to go to Tulum one day while all hinty girls would be posting from Monaco or elsewhere :ROFLMAO:
I love how he plays this game so far

• Haha
okay took a look throu

to be fair, it is pretty much impossible and just not good idea to try and drive between cities in Brazil. Hell I took a bus, a nice overnight one, when the plane ride was an hour and a half.
But yeah, she's not gonna object to lewis's plane
had a look at her tiktok and i'm fairly certain shes been out west (with him) before he got to brazil. at least a lot of nov/dec.
Wasn’t Lewis in Colorado for Christmas? And she was with her family in Rio

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.