Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wag vision board 🤣 dont give Kelly and Kika ideas ☠
Sometimes I feel like Max would prefer to race in anything other than F1.
Not gonna lie, would love to see it
And especially if it means Kelly blowing up the WEC Wag world
And their visions
---
Do you not have one? I do ... it's full of pics of Hermes sandals and Meshki dresses! 😜
Somewhere Cha cries. .. She was the one with beige dreams and then she got this tit

Screenshot_20240102_235053_Chrome.jpg

---
Also Rebecca posted. Does this mean questioning wag relevance really does work
---
So speaking of Cha, I never thought she'd seem so real and relatable. Actually looked at her instagram talk thing and she posted this last week.
Screenshot_20240103_000803_Instagram.jpg

Also her restaurant choices in NYC were just not ideal
---
Thankfully we have neen spared carmen talk... she needs to be paid more for that because she can't just put in a photo of George

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All the wannabe wags going through the hamster jenjen desert bootcamp.

They lure them in woth promises of Lando
Only to be stuck boosting jenjens follows and paying for hamsters room service
Classic bait and switch

Screenshot_20240103_033635_Gallery.jpg

---
I totally thought this was a pregnancy test and pierre finally got to he a dad
Screenshot_20240103_034812_Instagram.jpg

Actually imagine being sick with Pierre
He would be so needy
---
Alright last thing
Epstein list delayed because of Jane Doe filing papers.
Screenshot_20240103_035843_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually imagine being sick with Pierre
He would be so needy
I remember Kat pulling this one to pretend to be sick at the same time as Lando (in Dubai, how ironically) only to be seen with Pierre right after. :LOL:
One of the Lando clout chasers who succeeded, at least for a while, with a different guy she originally intended.

Reactions: 4
I remember Kat pulling this one to pretend to be sick at the same time as Lando (in Dubai, how ironically) only to be seen with Pierre right after. :LOL:
One of the Lando clout chasers who succeeded, at least for a while, with a different guy she originally intended.
I'm waiting for Pierre to somehow end up with Olivia now that kika is sick
---
If i start seeing churros

Screenshot_20240103_070548_Instagram.jpg

---
Magui.... he's in Rio now

Screenshot_20240103_070851_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Loving how they have all gathered in Dubai, almost including Luisa too who definitely would have met up with Jennie a few times, just for Lando to run to Martin at the first chance 🤣

• Haha
I am petty, but seeing Carmen all over the Mercedes insta… what is going on here? Is there really no picture of George alone cause surely the teenage girls would like to drool over George solo and not George with girlfriend?

I am petty, but seeing Carmen all over the Mercedes insta… what is going on here? Is there really no picture of George alone cause surely the teenage girls would like to drool over George solo and not George with girlfriend?
they are just tryng to max out their wholesome image before Juliana stats showing up in the garage. I do believe she's been clothed so far in the paddock, but I'm not gonna lie that the thought of her in the garage next to Carmen, may be even MORE hilarious that Rebecca and Alex serving up tacos.
Sorry Lewis fans who arent fans of hers, im willing to accept whatever it takes to bring Carmen back down to reality... her only asset is George
---
1704290485816.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
They posted it so she could repost it. :ROFLMAO: Carmen is basically glued to him that it's sometimes quite embarrassing.
(but seriously, I'm sick of the teams pushing wags this much lately.)
1704290484003.png

Reactions: 6
They posted it so she could repost it. :ROFLMAO: Carmen is basically glued to him that it's sometimes quite embarrassing.
(but seriously, I'm sick of the teams pushing wags this much lately.)
View attachment 2665829
yeah i will give williams credit for not focusing on Lily so much. I had no idea that lily brought in so much on her own for influencing posts so it was getting a little much.
This mercedes thing I have no idea, but Carmen is taking a piss and marking her territory lately now that she is an 'unemployed student'.
I'll be honest though (and its not just because i cant stand her) this reeks of relationship insecurity and control issues. I think she has full control over him and so seeing Merc push them just is annoying.
That said I do remember reading where someone said George said he doesnt do his own social media. So yeah now im wonding who is making Carmen so present

they are just tryng to max out their wholesome image before Juliana stats showing up in the garage. I do believe she's been clothed so far in the paddock, but I'm not gonna lie that the thought of her in the garage next to Carmen, may be even MORE hilarious that Rebecca and Alex serving up tacos.
Sorry Lewis fans who arent fans of hers, im willing to accept whatever it takes to bring Carmen back down to reality... her only asset is George
---
View attachment 2665831
Oh, I am in a team no Juliana in the garage, not because I don't want it but I think Lewis would not do that, at least now. it would block his options to create distracting gossips when he wants,like with Shakira, and would also block some slaggin possibilities on a side.

Looking at him this season it definitely looked like he avoids people being too attached to him image wise. I don't know if it is intentional or not but if you look closer people who appear around him were more anonymous. He and Angela and Daniel had appeared together so often, he and Angela were inseparable, there was always a visible "team". and this season after she left, we didn't even get a mention of his physio by name and Daniel dissapeared doing his things, even Penni is not appearing next to him. It looks like he works on his brand and his brand alone if you know what I mean. I might be delusional, but I think it is too early to say what Juliana's situation is atm, we need to see what happens next, in brazil and later.

But I admit it would be hilarious to see her in the paddock. I might not be the biggest fan but the girl is certainly more memorable than Becky, Alex, Carmen and Kelly all together and she definitely has the best and spiciest pictures of them all (that we know of) I will give her that :LOL:

Speaking of Rebecca, she finally posted sth, looking at previous patterns now maybe it's time for joined appearance or hinting about Carlos as Sharl was seen with Alex in Lisbon (it cracked me up how one super blurry picture was reposted on ig, I think Sharl might be soon getting mkre attention than Lewis when it ckmes to tracking his love life)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think the problem is that George doesn't really appeal that much to a lot of teenage girls though. He has the personality of a cardboard box, is a walking PR mouthpiece, is good looking but not in the Disney prince way that Carlos is or the accessible boyband way that Charles is or the hot older man way that Alonso and Lewis are. He doesn't have the approachability and charisma of someone like Lando, the easy charm and appeal of someone like Alex, or the humour and relatability of someone like Oscar or Yuki. He doesn't even have the somewhat-grubby-bad-boy-your-parents-would-hate-you-to-bring-home appeal that Pierre does. He's basically a big dull plank with chiseled features, a marketing persona that feels like some kind of AI experiment by the Mercedes PR department to create their perfect mouthpiece, and a somewhat unappealing on-track personality. He's also clashed somewhat with his wildly popular teammate and it's clear they don't really have that much love for each other despite how the Merc PR department try and paint it, so they can't play up the whole bff teammate social media thing that works for other teams.

His personality may be very different in real life and he might be a lot of fun but his public persona is not. The only time he really seems fun, relaxed and relatable is when he's is doing press stuff with people like Alex and/or Lando, or when he was doing the Twitch Quartet streaming stuff during lockdown, when more of who I suspect is the real him comes out. Carmen, however, does seem to appeal to a lot of that teen/early 20s audience who are obsessed with the drivers' relationships - for some unknown reason they see her as relatable and someone to look up to. My guess is Merc have realised they get better engagement featuring George as part of the "George and Carmen the ideal couple" package deal than they do with him on his own, so they shoehorn her into their social media wherever possible. Williams did the same thing with him when he was there.

(believe it or not I don't actually mind George and quite like him sometimes, but I can completely see why he has very little marketability on his own especially to the kind of audience that comes with social media)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the problem is that George doesn't really appeal that much to a lot of teenage girls though. He has the personality of a cardboard box, is a walking PR mouthpiece, is good looking but not in the Disney prince way that Carlos is or the accessible boyband way that Charles is or the hot older man way that Alonso and Lewis are. He doesn't have the approachability and charisma of someone like Lando, the easy charm and appeal of someone like Alex, or the humour and relatability of someone like Oscar or Yuki. He doesn't even have the somewhat-grubby-bad-boy-your-parents-would-hate-you-to-bring-home appeal that Pierre does. He's basically a big dull plank with chiseled features, a marketing persona that feels like some kind of AI experiment by the Mercedes PR department to create their perfect mouthpiece, and a somewhat unappealing on-track personality. He's also clashed somewhat with his wildly popular teammate and it's clear they don't really have that much love for each other despite how the Merc PR department try and paint it, so they can't play up the whole bff teammate social media thing that works for other teams.

His personality may be very different in real life and he might be a lot of fun but his public persona is not. The only time he really seems fun, relaxed and relatable is when he's is doing press stuff with people like Alex and/or Lando, or when he was doing the Twitch Quartet streaming stuff during lockdown, when more of who I suspect is the real him comes out. Carmen, however, does seem to appeal to a lot of that teen/early 20s audience who are obsessed with the drivers' relationships - for some unknown reason they see her as relatable and someone to look up to. My guess is Merc have realised they get better engagement featuring George as part of the "George and Carmen the ideal couple" package deal than they do with him on his own, so they shoehorn her into their social media wherever possible. Williams did the same thing with him when he was there.

(believe it or not I don't actually mind George and quite like him sometimes, but I can completely see why he has very little marketability on his own especially to the kind of audience that comes with social media)
I agree with this mainly after seeing how many are totally obsessed with charles... and how easily it was for Alex to make money doing absolutely nothing but following him around.

But that's why I am all about Juliana in there. I think she actually would bring in a ton of younger female fans. Definitely has more of an appeal than carmen, but really like you said George is that boring. Literally anyone Lewis would bring would automatically draw attention. I know everyone thinks this isn't serious but he is in HER hometown and country for a month not out getting with whoever low key. No matter what that's alot of time for a random hookup of a year.
I think he just did some nda and legal maintenance and tested her all year to see what she would do. I wouldn't say that about anyone other than Lewis who is well particular.
---
Carlos was found! He is training already with Roberto (in Spain).
View attachment 2666013
Right on cue with his post isa ski trip last year eh

persona that feels like some kind of AI experiment by the Mercedes PR
Blimey, you've hit the nail on the head there. He is sooo (physically) 'perfect' that he genuinely looks like an AI creation, hence he's unrelatable. Even his perfect skin and perfect lashes are... too perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Martin got acting classes from all wannabe actresses around these days? He says he has done the music, so he doesn't really say he was there. But the clip with the major was broadcasted just before 0:00 hour. So i understand many people thought he was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.