Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or buying them to fit somewhere else. :sneaky: I mean, she already models for Armani. :LOL: APM is maybe next level. :ROFLMAO:
(in reality, probably more than half of Monaco has these cringey bear accessories, so if she wanted a specific Lando link, this one is not very specific)
View attachment 2663344
I don't know how
But somehow Flavio is behind it.

By the way
Epstein list is out today (courts were closed yesterday).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
By the way
Epstein list is out today (courts were closed yesterday).
This is going to be messy! First people will be exposed, then those people will expose more people (to try and save their faces) and so on.
(and they all deserve to be exposed and dragged for it. This is so icky.)

Reactions: 5
He's officially in this uniform for the next month
But will he and Martin start sharing clothes?
Not a care in the world up in that head
Screenshot_20240102_074711_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And still no attention seekers and clout chasers. I'm impressed. :LOL:
its kind of funny. when the photos of him starting coming out from Bali NYE a lot of the Indonesians around were like who is Lando Norris.
I've been to bali as well as vietnam and i can totally see that being a place he can get around in without too many clout chasers around
also it truly is why i love him hanging with martin. martin has this whole privacy thing figured out as well as who he lets in his circle. I really think it will help lando know how to cary himself here on out.
the fact that its just them and the fam means lando can have a great time with full privacy as long as hes around. Like i love he gets time with his own family and stuff, but I still feel he's never really free with adam cosigning all his financial decisions. part of me hopes martin can introduce him to some new resources for that as well

I've also noticed that since it's been revealed that he's in Bali, all of the hinters have gone very quiet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The guy who posted the video is getting everyone asking him if Lando had a girl with him
Spoiler... he did not. Let the man live
Screenshot_20240102_083217_Google.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Fair play to Lando for actually going and having a holiday with his friends and not just hanging around Dubai picking up clout chasers. I’m quietly impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've also noticed that since it's been revealed that he's in Bali, all of the hinters have gone very quiet 🤣
Except Magui. She always finds some ways even if she is on the other side of the world. :rolleyes:
(but maybe she is hinting on Charles now)
---
The guy who posted the video is getting everyone asking him if Lando had a girl with him
Spoiler... he did not. Let the man live
Right? Let him have some fun with his mates. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fair play to Lando for actually going and having a holiday with his friends and not just hanging around Dubai picking up clout chasers. I’m quietly impressed
cannot even begin to tell you how much money he's saving

Reactions: 3
Weren’t they sharing clothes last winter break? I remember Lando wearing STMPD t-shirts a few times 🤣
well the hamster's wardrobe must be running out
he may have to buy clothes soon
but unfortunately pietra is about his size so he'll just move into hers anyway
he's more like a hermit crab. always crawlling into and living in other peoples shells

---
Yuki posted this about the earthquake.
poor guy just keeps ending up in natural disasters
(proper use of white on black text)
Screenshot_20240102_090617.jpg

---
I sure lando was just dying to be in dubai for this
1704204696937.png

---
first it was Kat in Dubai
Then we got Luisa in Dubai
JenJen got the spotlight last year
and now looks like Pietra got the Fewtrell launch schedule special

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
so figured out (accidentally i promise) where lando, martin, and the fam are staying
it is extremely private but also typically lando with group villas where basically you are walled off with your own little community and pool/outdoor area. this is very common for resorts there so not giving anything away
they are on locked down there unless anyone wants something out and that is freaking awesome.

Apparently Papa Stroll is on the list? I read that a while ago.
Possibly on here actually.
Yeah, I've seen his name mentioned on Twitter and posted it here. Alongside some other names related to racing.

Reactions: 2
Ah, was it you I'm quoting? :LOL:
Who else from racing? Flavio is a cert, right?
Yeah besides Flavio - here is my original post:

Yup, from what I've read related to F1 (drivers), apparently Irvine, Villenueve and Diniz were involved too (as in participated in those parties), but that is already known, could be more. (I mean, in Eddie's case, noone is surprised)
Also saw someone mentioning (daddy) Stroll. 😬 And Alejandro Agag.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.