Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!!! 😱😱😱 So, he is with Martin G and Louis. And this thread few pages ago stated that @idazeile girl was also in Bali.
To be fair, it would always be someone in any location. There were already way too girls he liked pictures of. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Happy new year girls ❀ stay awesome , funny and cheers to more gossips ❀
So Lando with Martin Garrix and Hamster is alone in Dubai okay πŸ˜…
It's like all our new year wishes came true ;) πŸ˜‚

Here's to a fabulous 2024 to you nikol, and to everyone else here (whenever that begins for you & yours) ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely loving that Lando has ditched the attention seekers during both the summer and winter breaks this year in favour of Martin 🀣

• Heart
OMG!!!! 😱😱😱 So, he is with Martin G and Louis. And this thread few pages ago stated that @idazeile girl was also in Bali.
Yeah, that photo is from a fan.
Let's enjoy him being with Martin & co instead of Hamster or any of the other attention seekers for NYE, before we hook him up with someone else just because he liked their photo ;) πŸ˜‚

ETA: Guessing that means the Vietnam trip may also be with Martin & co, seeing as they're all over there (Menno's there as well so maybe he's joining too)
---
Also hopefully this quashes the idea that he is anything more than fwb at most with Magui, Lily R or any of the other hinters because nobody with so little spare time to spend with loved ones would fly to the opposite side of the world from someone for nye if they were actually in a proper relationship with them! πŸ˜‚ (Although probably not, no doubt the gossip instas will have them practically married off again the next time their in the same place as him)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know why people still deny this one. It was as real as Phoebe, Cyrielle or I don't know who else with Esteban. And those were widely accepted as real (at least for a while), so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
(I mean, they deny it because omg Lando, for sure)
---
Lando is in Bali indeed - (from norris.content)
(also, none of his friends leaked him, this seems to be from a fan. So I'm taking it that there are no attention seekers around? Good.)
View attachment 2659997
BALIIIIIIII
i think he's been there at least a few days with his other GK friend!!!
MARTIN!

in all fairness other then some foreign influencers, was just hoping it was bali because no one there would notice him

Reactions: 2
Also hopefully this quashes the idea that he is anything more than fwb at most with Magui, Lily R or any of the other hinters because nobody with so little spare time to spend with loved ones would fly to the opposite side of the world from someone for nye if they were actually in a proper relationship with them! πŸ˜‚
I wanted to say "Say it louder for the people in the back", but lets be honest, Magui is not going to give up. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Happy new year girls ❀ stay awesome , funny and cheers to more gossips ❀
So Lando with Martin Garrix and Hamster is alone in Dubai okay πŸ˜…
The boy did good. Very proud 🧑

Still 6 hours to go before we hit 2024 here, but HNY to anyone who's already reached Jan 1st.
Here's to another year of entertainment and love for the F1 Wag-ers πŸ₯‚ xXx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
this is why i was saying Martin be screening them now
---

he ditched them almost an entrire year now (minus a few gifts for jenjen)
Is Lando becoming better in this screening process for clout chasers and management of them than not only Carlos but also than Lewis πŸ˜‚

happy New Year everyone!
tumblr_a5f2f2955cdf7e759a507a7bdbeec889_cdd869cc_540.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The boy did good. Very proud 🧑

Still 6 hours to go before we hit 2024 here, but HNY to anyone who's already reached Jan 1st.
Here's to another year of entertainment and love for the F1 Wag-ers πŸ₯‚ xXx
I had to make coffee πŸ˜… still 5,5 hours to go πŸ˜… kids have way to much energy πŸ˜‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The kids here have declared they're keeping us awake until midnight even if it kills them!
I've hidden myself away for a bit - my partner and sister can deal with them, they own them πŸ˜‚
(I love my partner's kid a lot and love being her stepmum but sometimes it's very useful to be able to abdicate responsibility by saying she's not mine πŸ˜‚ )
---
Is Lando becoming better in this screening process for clout chasers and management of them than not only Carlos but also than Lewis πŸ˜‚

happy New Year everyone!
View attachment 2660115
Is there anyone who has been more of a mess (in their personal life) than Carlos this year?! πŸ˜‚
ngl, did not see that coming when 2023 began!

Last edited:
  • Haha
so while lando isnt there
hamster and all he guy friends are in Dubai with girlfriends who are all trying to be influencers
really im here for Sav kissing JenJens ass to get back in influencer likes
this isJack M's girlfriend. i am just wating for her, pietra, jenjen, alex, magui, kat and sav to all crosspost constantly

1704047489767.png

---
why do i feel like Magui just slipped right in with landos friends
where luisa shoulda been....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why do i feel like Magui just slipped right in with landos friends
where luisa shoulda been....
It's kinda creepy how she wrestled her way in.
She is a person who invites herself to your house and suddenly is your roommate that you cannot kick out and you don't even know how that happened. πŸ’€

• Haha
I knew Lando couldn’t be Dubai as there would have been one photo his β€˜friends’ can’t help themselves πŸ˜‚

The way the Wag page makes it seems so transactional (which it pretty much is to be honest)

IMG_7622.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.