Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting Carlos sr. still hasn't posted any Christmas family picture. There really is something weird going on in that family this year, isn't there?
Also how long until another "secret source" fan sighting (sent to gossip or fan page) of C/R now that people comment he is home and she is not around? It won't be Madrid for sure though. Will it be London? Or even in Scotland? Or Monaco again? Because Carlos is not found anywhere all year long, but always coincidentally seen when with her, right? :sneaky:
Place your bets. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
IVE JUST HAD THE BEST WEEK OR SO IN SPAIN, amazing country, amazing people, amazing food, just amazing everything!!!

the only thing I regret is missing out on all the F1 gossip 😭

I legit came home today, unpacked, showered, and got on my phone immediately to check Tattle
(can someone please fill me in on whats been going on? thankss)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting Carlos sr. still hasn't posted any Christmas family picture. There really is something weird going on in that family this year, isn't there?
Also how long until another "secret source" fan sighting (sent to gossip or fan page) of C/R now that people comment he is home and she is not around? It won't be Madrid for sure though. Will it be London? Or even in Scotland? Or Monaco again? Because Carlos is not found anywhere all year long, but always coincidentally seen when with her, right? :sneaky:
Place your bets. ;)
Carlos posted Vistajet promo today (hey Rebecca, you haven't liked it yet, but Lilia already did) and people on IG noticed that the pictures must be from the same day that the infamous "secret" plane picture was taken because Carlos is wearing the same clothes and also you can see the sweater that Rebecca was wearing (the one someone "secret" asked her about and she apparently said she doesn't know what it was because it was Carlos' BUT now we can all see it has big FERRARI written on it):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: edit: the sweater part crossed because I mixed things up

I feel like I need to write down the story of the infamous picture once again to not forget it because it is so hilarious: the picture that was sent to F1gossipofficial first by a secret source first, they put their watermark on it. it made its rounds on ig gossip pages. and then few weeks later, Rebecca's friend Holly who was with her in Sardinia made her account public for couple of hours (I don't remember how many but it wasn't even for a day) where this picture was featured in some photodump. Photodump that Rebecca commented "partners in crime". and then Holly went private again.
and now we see the other pictures from that day, let's call it a promo day, right? :ROFLMAO:

IVE JUST HAD THE BEST WEEK OR SO IN SPAIN, amazing country, amazing people, amazing food, just amazing everything!!!

the only thing I regret is missing out on all the F1 gossip
1f62d.png

I legit came home today, unpacked, showered, and got on my phone immediately to check Tattle
(can someone please fill me in on whats been going on? thankss)
did you meet Carlos or his Papa? :LOL:
but on a serious note - great that you enjoyed it!!!
I don't know how to sum the week up as I think I got lost at some point but I will write what I remember in a second

EDIT - what I remember, correct me if I am wrong or missed some stuff (that I surely did):
- Mick and Laila still a thing, IMO they give me more cringe than Pierre and Kika
- there is suspicion that Pierre and Kika stopped following eachother for a second and then refollowed, we still got some PDA and more is expected
- Carmen is Tommy Hilfiger's ambassador now (was it last week or older news, I seriously lost track of time)
- Max and Kelly in Brazil for her borther's wedding, she did not catch a bouquet, someone filmed Max celebrating it (it is hilarious) and everyone would forget about it if she herself did not make a post calling out people who "made" that clip saying that someone put two random moments together :ROFLMAO:
- Carlos at home; HE DID NOT HAVE A HAIRCUT pre Christmas, it makes me worried, it is so unlike him
- Rebecca probably at her home, she posted a photoshoot that I personally think is a private photoshoot (nothing wrong with it, I am just saying this because I would not call it a campaign if someone was tempted to call it that) featuring shoes' brand; she knows brand's owner - at least it looks like it to me - from Replay events in 2022 feat. Martin Garixx (the owner of the brand also follows MRubin and some other people); but I will give it to her that the pictures are very nice, her dress is nice and the shoes are not bad also
- Lando in Paris at PG stadium, then in UK for Tottenham game, looking good in a suit, pictures with Romeo Beckham
- (recent, in progress, needs further monitoring): Lilly R.'s comments/photos that may suggest she was at the same match as Lando was but we really don;t know, I agree with what was aid above that she might be more cringe than Magui

oh and one more thing: Alex - more info is coming out, that creates doubts around "I want to be private" thing, but there are several aspects to this that I don;t know if I can write down correctly because I only scanned the info about her quickly on IG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Carlos posted Vistajet promo today (hey Rebecca, you haven't liked it yet, but Lilia already did) and people on IG noticed that the pictures must be from the same day that the infamous "secret" plane picture was taken because Carlos is wearing the same clothes and also you can see the sweater that Rebecca was wearing (the one someone "secret" asked her about and she apparently said she doesn;t know what it was because it was Carlos' BUT

- the picture that - I feel like I need to write the story of it once again because it is so hilarious: the picture that was sent to F1gossipofficial first by a secret source first, they put their watermark on it. it made its rounds on ig gossip pages. and then few weeks later, rebecca's friend Holly who was with her in Sardinia made her account public for couple of hours (I don;t remember how many but it wasn;t even for a day) where this picture was featured in some photodump
I mean, we already knew the C/R plane picture wasn't just a random coincidence, but how stupid do you have to be to post another VistaJet ad wearing exactly the same clothes as on the allegedly "leaked" pic? :rolleyes: Only proving that ONE SPECIFIC flight was planned to be used for various occasions. :rolleyes:
(Also, where can "her" sweater be seen? The white one behind him is a Ferrari one that he was wearing in the ad he posted before and back of it is plain white, if I'm not mistaken, so it's not that sweater)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I mean, we already knew the C/R plane picture wasn't just a random coincidence, but how stupid do you have to be to post another VistaJet ad wearing exactly the same clothes as on the allegedly "leaked" pic? :rolleyes: Only proving that ONE SPECIFIC flight was planned to be used for various occasions. :rolleyes:
(Also, where can "her" sweater be seen? The white one behind him is a Ferrari one that he was wearing in the ad he posted before and back of it is plain white, if I'm not mistaken, so it's not that sweater)
Ok, you are right about the sweater, I will edit my post. I mixed this up - he was wearing it on another set of photos from vistajet that I thought were taken on the same day and that's why I remembered it

edit: right, looks like the same day

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ok, you are right about the sweater, I will edit my post. I mixed this up - I will check it but I think he was wearing it on another set of photos from vistajet that I thought were taken on the same day.
Yes, he was. They used one flight for the whole ass photoshoot that could be used multiple times later. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could this have been the reason for that block moment if Kiki? πŸ˜‚ (sorry it’s from that gossip account 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could this have been the reason for that block moment if Kiki? πŸ˜‚ (sorry it’s from that gossip account 😬)

Im pretty sure this video was from before xmas
i remember checking when it first came out and it was like a few weeks ago when he was in madrid
but yes i immediately thought it was the reason as well

Reactions: 2
Still nothing from Carlos sr., but someone else from Sainz family posted this one. Guessing it's someone from Caco's part of the family, since he is front and center. :LOL:
1703621786884.png

Still nothing from Carlos sr., but someone else from Sainz family posted this one. Guessing it's someone from Caco's part of the family, since he is front and center. :LOL:
View attachment 2651898
I think HE is the 'leak'
---
At first I totally thought this was Max with some new booby party trunks
but it was an ad.
c'mon kelly get off the compound and gimme brazil recs like pietra's mom

1703625475629.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Place your bets. ;)
Carlos sr. Is actually staying in Edinburgh tonight! The plot thickens!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Cash Payout
πŸ˜…

Btw both Carloses started following Vistajet founder who Carlos tagged in his last post (at least it looks like fresh follow for both) so maybe the post is more business-y than usually (still no like from Rebecca but it probably means nothing yet...)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.