Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's also "norris" and "isabell" :LOL:

edit: no idea what it means when you say someone is a bell :ROFLMAO: it's probably from McLaren days, isn't it?
by the way, still no post from Carlos about Rupert...
Bell is short for bell end - it’s the end of a male body part 🤣 usually used to say ‘You’re an idiot’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm disappointed with the whole Bianca thing but not shocked. I was pleasantly surprised when she got signed with McLaren because her racing record wasn't the best, but she's still young, so giving her the benefit of the doubt that with all that McLaren has to offer she can truly become someone on track. But she's old enough to know that ableist language isn't okay, and can't be so stupid that she doesn't know how liking tweets works. And the person who actually wrote them? There was no reason to drag Lance into this mess. There were thousands of words that could be used instead of "autism Stroll." You don't need to bring someone down to big up your fave but that is something F1 fans on social media don't understand.

Reactions: 12
Yeah seems Lando is going radio silent like he did in the summer. Nice to see that he’s finally told some of his hanger-on friends to either put the phones down and stop posting him or to do one, that or they just finally took the hint after he kept ditching them for Martin and co 🤣

Reactions: 3
i know this is a safe space here so i am just going to say i cannot STAND bianca oh my god. she completely overmarkets herself, but not in a professional way, she posts so much on tiktok, twitter etc but it is totally not filtered or checked, and she really has built up a following but her actual driving does not have the results it should. Marta Garcia is a much better driver but you dont see her as much because she doesnt force herself out there. everytime bianca's tiktoks or something come up on my feed im annoyed all over again, and the comments are all like 'when will you be in f1!!' because shes a conventially attractive female that is being very overmarketed but people dont realise that her actual driving is midfield. ok rant over, please tell me more people are on the same page as me
I didn't even hold the over-marketing against her because let's face it, female drivers get so little attention from sponsors and she was from a small country with no motorsports scene but she's bought way too much into her own hype. She's had mediocre race results in F1A and F4 UAE, she got the Mclaren role she keeps bragging about purely because F1A negotiated that every team put a driver in their colours and Mclaren wanted marketability. Just how unimaginably stupid do you have to be to like hate tweets about any driver but especially using abelist slurs against a driver who has more power and political sway. Remember what insulting Latifi did to Dan Ticktum's career? One call from Lawrence and she'd be lucky to ever have any racing seat again. If you're gonna be a crappy person, at least use common sense

Reactions: 11
can’t get the real lando in a photo but i guess the doll is good enough? 💀
CCF2AF88-936F-4484-A47C-1D03C93640B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
can’t get the real lando in a photo but i guess the doll is good enough? 💀
View attachment 2652844
Laughing and nauseous at the same time
Wtf is that doll and who made it and why

Okay moving on....
Call me crazy but swear i hear landos voice in Martin's video

But that may be because kika is posting Pierre's voice by the fire
I swear kikas parents are more in love with Pierre than she is

Reactions: 5
Some of them don't need to do hinty hinty and just blatantly post themselves but also without looking all too lovey dovey sugary tit.
(I think these two feel the most normal really)
1703689738493.png
1703689794575.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Martin is in Tokyo rn, so you mean Lando is there too? 😮 I think he didn't mention Tokyo as his NYE visit on his stream weeks ago.
well its not NYE yet..... just sayin he's not just sitting around alone with his parents
---
well she 100% now is going to bank on putting george in everything
i at least give her credit trying to be an influencer herself based on george
but now it will ALL be George
no other wag is this reliant on a driver for anything

oh damn didnt even read
DID SHE MENTION EPILEPSY?
ugh this is so painful to read.... its like she's trying to rewrite her entire year story
carmen just tell us you quit your job to follow george and make money off of it
PLEASE tell me the next 6 months, i cannot wait to read the spin of it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
well its not NYE yet..... just sayin he's not just sitting around alone with his parents
I honestly don't hear him in those videos.
He has other members of the family and friends around as well. And even if he was just sitting around alone with his parents, why couldn't he? Maybe he needs a break too. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly don't hear him in those videos.
He has other members of the family and friends around as well. And even if he was just sitting around alone with his parents, why couldn't he? Maybe he needs a break too. :LOL:
i mean he could be
but i dont see him sitting still anywhere if hes not sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So apparently Bianca posted this as an apology/explanation, but deleted it already 🤷‍♀️
1703692630668.png
1703692646841.png

• Haha
---
well she 100% now is going to bank on putting george in everything
i at least give her credit trying to be an influencer herself based on george
but now it will ALL be George
no other wag is this reliant on a driver for anything

oh damn didnt even read
DID SHE MENTION EPILEPSY?
ugh this is so painful to read.... its like she's trying to rewrite her entire year story
carmen just tell us you quit your job to follow george and make money off of it
PLEASE tell me the next 6 months, i cannot wait to read the spin of it all
A "couple more races"? who the heck is she trying to kid she was at practically every single race????

I’m so glad to know I’m not alone on the Bianca thing. This isn’t the first tweet that was anti-stroll either. She’s seem to play up to people shipping her with drivers and it just doesn’t sit right. And that apology she’s 18 legally an adult and old enough to know right from wrong 🤦‍♀️
---
IMG_7381.jpeg

so she didn’t like Carlos’s post but did comment under under sisters post wishing her husband a happy birthday 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That video was sexy and hilarious at the same time
So carlos
I just saw it, his Virgo side is showing and it's adorable

that is why the mess with private life doesn't fit it all, at all, but it might be just my biased impression because prior to this all I had used to find him quite predictable (even too predictable at times) so nevermind :ROFLMAO:

I’m so glad to know I’m not alone on the Bianca thing. This isn’t the first tweet that was anti-stroll either. She’s seem to play up to people shipping her with drivers and it just doesn’t sit right. And that apology she’s 18 legally an adult and old enough to know right from wrong 🤦‍♀️
---
View attachment 2652987

so she didn’t like Carlos’s post but did comment under under sisters post wishing her husband a happy birthday 😂
I think it is fair to say that even when they are not seen together there cannot be more than 1 or 2 weeks between the "news"
and now a countdown to some fans posting that Rebecca speaks Spanish ;)

just a joke for now, but what if indeed she is not allowed to like that Vistajet post because Carlos tagged their founder and it is strictly a business post, maybe related to some of their own business with the company as both him and his dad started following the owner only now (if that would be the case I would kind of feel bad for her, I'd find it disrespectful if I was allowed to like only some of my boyfriend's posts, in planned manner)

Reactions: 1
in planned manner
If only anything else wasn't planned. 💀
---
She tries again (and lies - the like was there for hours, she never unliked it, it was deleted before she could unlike it)
Also, people are calling her out of course for that lie and also for her liking other anti Lance posts (accidents too?)
1703696527642.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And the fact she’s posted this aswell

God, she is making it worse and worse. Using her brother so blatantly for gaining sympathy now? That's just disgusting. :sick:
1703697144632.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.