Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just realized that Ethiad is a THE sponsor in Adam's Hilton photo
Etihad is flying to Abu Dhabi, Emirates flies to Dubai so if going to Abu Dhabi, it's logical to take Etihad. Everyone who flew directly there took Etihads, so it's not the part weird.
Also Etihad actually sponsors the F1 race there in general, the full name is "Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix".
---
Nah there is no way shed be flying economy and having full wag rights to that Hiilton pentouse if Lando had anything to do with it.
If she goes it's for some kind of influencer thing
Or maybe central.models scheduled her "randomly there" at the same time
Or maybe she also is into Kikas dad
Any.... other.... reason
She goes because Kika is there. And at the same time she is hoping to mingle around to be able to at least hint hint hint. (And she'll 100% hint)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Etihad is flying to Abu Dhabi, Emirates flies to Dubai so if going to Abu Dhabi, it's logical to take Etihad. Everyone who flew directly there took Etihads, so it's not the part weird.
Also Etihad actually sponsors the F1 race there in general, the full name is "Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix".
---

She goes because Kika is there. And at the same time she is hoping to mingle around to be able to at least hint hint hint. (And she'll 100% hint)
I detest Magui.

Almost hoping he's papped with Emilia at this point!
Let the Abu Dhabi Battle of the Hints 2023 begin! 🤣

• Haha
From Daniel posting being hugged by Heidi. To Daniel posting hugging a friend in one week..(Heidi....are you still in the "friendzone"?? He is posting all his friends getting hugs and kisses,🤣)
Screenshot_20231124_090245_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ginevra on her way... but in her case it's not even weird she is coming there.
1700813463106.png

Reactions: 2
he’s a changed man! actually doing different things during the break instead of just staying in dubai

thank you martin

• Heart
Reactions: 10
he’s a changed man! actually doing different things during the break instead of just staying in dubai

thank you martin
Wag-abies are already downloading Pinterest pics of Vietnam so then they can post them and pretend to be with him there. 💀
---
Lily is in today
1700816651954.png

• Heart
Christ, I hope that Lando saying "he's never felt better", his usual ridiculous Hilton suite and Hinty-on-a-Plane aren't adding up to an end of season reveal 🙄
I secretly hope he will do something else and all hints will be unsuccessful :LOL:

Reactions: 3
So according to Toto, Christian did try to get in contact with Lewis. Don’t really know why they’d concoct such an elaborate lie when they could have just denied what he said, like they did when the Ferrari rumours cropped up

Reactions: 2
Just put FP1 coverage on.
Anyone else strangely emotional that this is the last race of the year?
You guys are gonna have to get me through winter.

I'd love for Lando to end the year on a high [No. 1 on the podium] 🧡

• Heart

thank you martin
"going skiing" wonder if Zak is actually allowing him to do that this time or if he just means sitting watching Martin and Louis ski again 🤣
because its Lando and he would 100% break something skiing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually a little surprised at this, but at the same time why change something thats clearly working 😅

Reactions: 6
Actually a little surprised at this, but at the same time why change something thats clearly working 😅
Also you wouldn’t bet against Mercedes when it comes to building their own engine and nailing it. Especially considering every rumour is that they’re way ahead of everyone else with the 2026 engines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.