Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news the creepy twins are back πŸ˜‚ Does Oscar ever not look like he’s being held hostage πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course she is πŸ˜‚
Even threw in an orange hoodie to really hammer the point home :rolleyes:

(I wonder if he knows she's on her way, or if this is some delightful surprise he'll get at some point this weekend lol)
---
On another note, when did Carlos start following that sainznews fan account?!

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 21.25.49.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not relevant, but with all the money she's getting off of clout chasing and attention-seeking, she still has to fly economy like the rest of us commoners?? 😭

(poor girl, Lando won't even help with moving her up to business πŸ’€)
those Portuguese TV series dont pay so well apparently
(ahem, heidi)
---
Of course she is πŸ˜‚

(I wonder if he knows she's on her way, or if this is some delightful surprise he'll get at some point this weekend lol)
---

View attachment 2589126
last night. the account owner was in shock

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she is πŸ˜‚

---

View attachment 2589126
oh carlos.....
and it is a twin account of love4wags, the same person runs both of them - once she had a problem with ig and posted that something happened to both her accounts, if I remember correctly

• Haha
hero level stuff! Well dont

Yes PLEASE let's have a Magui and Lando Reveal at the end of the season
Oh that would just be so exciting to watch all winter

I owe post-season Lando, for me being here - I found tattle looking for Lewis' gossip, landed here around the Squids post season reveal and that was it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
oh carlos.....
and it is a twin account of love4wags, the same person runs both of them - once she had a problem with ig and posted that something happened to both her accounts, if I remember correctly
this must be their new gossip account to start sending photos/videos to after everyone got too suspicious of the β€˜official’ gossip one

I mean if they were truly genuine, they’re really playing it all wrong πŸ˜‚

I owe post-season Lando, for me being here - I found tattle looking for Lewis' gossip, landed here around the Squids post season reveal and that was it :ROFLMAO:
I know he OWES us a good break
is he like the only single one now?
other than lewis

Can we assume Kelly’s silence means she’s globe trotting her way to AD to be front and centre when Max finishes up the most dominant year in the sport maybe ever? Wouldn’t be a race weekend if she didn’t take his glory somehow…

• Haha
Reactions: 8

No Heidi but we get Jana with her YT22 phonecase and plenty of Yuki and Liam shenanigans
You can call me crazy with this. I actually lower the video speed to see Jana's 22 phonecase. 😭😭😭
Screenshot_20231124_063434_YouTube.jpg

Also Hannah looked bored. πŸ˜…
Screenshot_20231124_063358_YouTube.jpg

---
I know he OWES us a good break
is he like the only single one now?
other than lewis
Yes, Lewis, Lando, and Logan who are single. 🀣 (Unless Logan secretly official dating Riley) 🀣🀣🀣
---
You should wait where she goes. If she goes to AD, she will be rival with Emilia that who is the more hinty queen. 🀣🀣🀣
This is from Emilia's Snap. 🀣🀣🀣
Screenshot_20231124_060234_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well if she's gonna fly economy with the rest of us povvos, Etihad isn't a bad choice. Qatar airways is still better though
So I just realized that Ethiad is a THE sponsor in Adam's Hilton photo
and it all makes me feel icky
Luisa got upgraded in Bahrain
(who also own the yacht, most of mclaren, and Gulf Air)
---
You can call me crazy with this. I actually lower the video speed to see Jana's 22 phonecase. 😭😭😭
View attachment 2589362
Also Hannah looked bored. πŸ˜…View attachment 2589363
---

Yes, Lewis, Lando, and Logan who are single. 🀣 (Unless Logan secretly official dating Riley) 🀣🀣🀣
---

You should wait where she goes. If she goes to AD, she will be rival with Emilia that who is the more hinty queen. 🀣🀣🀣
This is from Emilia's Snap. 🀣🀣🀣
View attachment 2589374
oh Emilia is definitely there
I dont get why lando followed her friend but she would kick Magui's ass so I'm all for it

Reactions: 2
do tell, does he look cuter and hotter live?
I hope you enjoyed the race and the whole weekend, it felt like a feverdream from the outside, I wonder how it must have felt being there :LOL:
He is literally RADIANT live. Hes glowing and there's just an aura around him. He looks hotter IRL.

I had an incredible weekend and did not even have tickets to the race!

• Heart
My whole winterbreak without Blake.❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Help.
Anyone who finds a picture of Blake, please send it to me.

• Heart
He is literally RADIANT live. Hes glowing and there's just an aura around him. He looks hotter IRL.

I had an incredible weekend and did not even have tickets to the race!
Awwwwww, great that you enjoyed it !

And the part about Lewis, how he can be hotter is beyond me πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
---
My whole winterbreak without Blake.❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Help.
Anyone who finds a picture of Blake, please send it to me.
Oh dear Pippi, of course - Blake always for you 😘πŸ₯°

• Heart
Christ, I hope that Lando saying "he's never felt better", his usual ridiculous Hilton suite and Hinty-on-a-Plane aren't adding up to an end of season reveal πŸ™„

• Haha
Christ, I hope that Lando saying "he's never felt better", his usual ridiculous Hilton suite and Hinty-on-a-Plane aren't adding up to an end of season reveal πŸ™„
Nah there is no way shed be flying economy and having full wag rights to that Hiilton pentouse if Lando had anything to do with it.
If she goes it's for some kind of influencer thing
Or maybe central.models scheduled her "randomly there" at the same time
Or maybe she also is into Kikas dad
Any.... other.... reason

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.