Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last Race of the Season on the heals of Vegas last week
Most of the Wags were out at the Vegas GP last weekend, other than Kelly, Lily Z, and Heidi. But it didnt stop the gossip accounts from assuming that means they must have broken up
Flavy revealed her "Ocon" friendship bracelet in a post (i miss pheobe) but still hasnt been to a race. apparently, she works
which carmen again pretended to do on her lap top at the Wynn hotel while trying to sell mclaren sweats
Lando doing his typical follow/unfollows and one thing is very clear.... they all have fake boobies
speaking of which, Rebecca was all over the paddock and got her first entrance and Papa Sainz was in the garage... i think he knows
Lewis spotted out and about in Vegas, but still isnt drinking, and Max got pictured with Martin and Playboy models
Heidi appearing in that jpeg life but staying out of the paddock.

But on to Dubai, where hopefully the mood is a little fruity and the fight for lando's next rumor of the week starts
and hopefully Logan can score a for real first point.

*Finish the season
---
well well well
these lando follows panning out

1700685650959.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i think he knows
He follows that gossip page - he knows more than he probably wishes to know 😂
---
well well well
Just wait... Magui is probably buying plane tickets 💀
(Didn't Emilia attend a couple of races already because she was quite simply invited by sponsors? Doubt she'd be invited by Lando and be so blatant about it. 🤷‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
adding to the first page: of course Rebecca is in Abu Dhabi, they were filmed holding hands during Ferrari* related event :rolleyes:😅
Both Carlos and Mick had a total turn from their previous vibe turning into teenage boys, hadn't they

I can't with this, it is really ridiculous, I still don't get it and I don't think I will (but I don't have to)

but let me bring something from the previous thread - only the screenshot because of course the link to IG does not work anymore - what makes me suspect it is because the video about needing a sugardaddy was deleted**, what a surprise

*could it be that ferrari has part in this
** unless it is a temporary IG glitch of course

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
speaking of which, Rebecca was all over the paddock and got her first entrance and Papa Sainz was in the garage... i think he knows
Ever since Ana started liking Rebecca’s insta pics, I’m wondering if it’s more than a PR stunt at this point and actually ✨real✨ o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What is with the gossip pages obsession with Emilia I don’t get it 😂😂

• Haha
Ever since Ana started liking Rebecca’s insta pics, I’m wondering if it’s more than a PR stunt at this point and actually ✨real✨ o_O

Well, she only liked one (the holiday one ironically) while she still keeps liking Isa's. :LOL:
But seriously, I wonder if someone brainwashed them all 😂)
---
but let me bring something from the previous thread - only the screenshot because of course the link to IG does not work anymore - what makes me suspect it is because the video about needing a sugardaddy was deleted, what a surprise
Wow! It might have been deleted, but people downloaded it of course. Nope, Rebecca, your tit if not going away. 💀
As I said before; more stuff gets deleted, more people will talk about it.

Reactions: 3
yeah, at this point I start wondering whether they sit down with Ferrari and plan who is showing up where and when, what is filmed and when and where is this posted 😂

I adore Sharl to the moon and back together with his precious dimples and I really like Carlos (my crush went away with the massive ick he caused but I still do really like him and I think he is an intelligent driver, that is why I don't get it all), but this part of their activities is ridiculous to me, sorry ragazzi :ROFLMAO:

---
Christian isn’t signing no NDAs 🤣
Lewis will really NOT like it, not at all, especially it being revealed before Abu Dhabi

(unless Hornbag is bluffing)
---
WE WANT LANDO, CHRISTIAN

leave Lando out of this, Monza! I will stand between Lando and Helmut if I have to :LOL:

DC can go to Red Bull

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
yeah, at this point I start wondering whether they sit down with Ferrari and plan who is showing up where and when, what is filmed and when and where is this posted 😂

I adore Sharl to the moon and back together with his precious dimples and I really like Carlos (my crush went away with the massive ick he caused but I still do really like him and I think he is an intelligent driver, that is why I don't get it all), but this part of their activities is ridiculous to me, sorry ragazzi :ROFLMAO:

---

Lewis will really NOT like it, not at all, especially it being revealed before Abu Dhabi

(unless Hornbag is bluffing)
---

leave Lando out of this, Monza! I will stand between Lando and Helmut if I have to :LOL:

DC can go to Red Bull
DC already is the heart and the soul of Red Bull 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Haha
Christian isn’t signing no NDAs 🤣
You know the seasons been terrible when you get McEvoy and Horner teaming up to cause drama. Lewis doesn’t even have representatives, he has 1 manager and I don’t think she even holds talks. Could she have messaged every team to boost Lewis’ salary when Merc did send him an offer? Absolutely possible. But anything further than that is just a case of trying to stir because there’s literally nothing else to say. The fact that Lewis has to be brought up at all in an interview about “their best ever year” shows exactly how important he is to them 🤣 this is also probably a case of Horner trying to cause frictions between Lewis and Toto on the off chance they have a semi decent car next year

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know the seasons been terrible when you get McEvoy and Horner teaming up to cause drama. Lewis doesn’t even have representatives, he has 1 manager and I don’t think she even holds talks. Could she have messaged every team to boost Lewis’ salary when Merc did send him an offer? Absolutely possible. But anything further than that is just a case of trying to stir because there’s literally nothing else to say. The fact that Lewis has to be brought up at all in an interview about “their best ever year” shows exactly how important he is to them 🤣 this is also probably a case of Horner trying to cause frictions between Lewis and Toto on the off chance they have a semi decent car next year
This is so Horner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is so Horner
I can just imagine Lewis laughing when someone, probably Ted, asks him about it tomorrow. Exactly the same way he called out McEvoy in the press room for spreading lies earlier this year. I will always stand by the fact that Lewis would never sign for someone that wouldn’t support Mission 44 and his diversity programme and I don’t see any team other than Merc doing that

• Haha
I can just imagine Lewis laughing when someone, probably Ted, asks him about it tomorrow. Exactly the same way he called out McEvoy in the press room for spreading lies earlier this year. I will always stand by the fact that Lewis would never sign for someone that wouldn’t support Mission 44 and his diversity programme and I don’t see any team other than Merc doing that
36c7f35ea654ab94de24e22e3e558d92b8d8e6a4.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Most of the Wags were out at the Vegas GP last weekend, other than Kelly, Lily Z, and Heidi. But it didnt stop the gossip accounts from assuming that means they must have broken up
Flavy revealed her "Ocon" friendship bracelet in a post (i miss pheobe) but still hasnt been to a race. apparently, she works
which carmen again pretended to do on her lap top at the Wynn hotel while trying to sell mclaren sweats
Lando doing his typical follow/unfollows and one thing is very clear.... they all have fake boobies
Lewis spotted out and about in Vegas, but still isnt drinking, and Max got pictured with Martin and Playboy models

But on to Dubai, where hopefully the mood is a little fruity and the fight for lando's next rumor of the week starts

*Finish the season
---
well well well

View attachment 2587106
Your post about Blake.
Blake is from Australia so I assume he going back to Australia every year.

Reactions: 4
Your post about Blake.
Blake is from Australia so I assume he going back to Australia every year.
Ah. I forgot. Just didn't see them together in australia because he didn't have public social
But if that is case definitely send to CAA in NYC because I inow it will at least get there

Last edited:
That Shiga photographer is such a tit stirrer posting a throwback picture of Elena in Abu Dhabi last year 😂 anything for engagement 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What is with the gossip pages obsession with Emilia I don’t get it 😂😂
Cinnamon who own @xosecretgossip on Insta is obsessed with Emilia. She also harassed Luisa when Squid was together with her now suspended account, @mysecretgossip. 🤷‍♀️
---
That Shiga photographer is such a tit stirrer posting a throwback picture of Elena in Abu Dhabi last year 😂 anything for engagement 🤦‍♀️
Don't forget they posts Sandy (Latifi's gf) too. 😅
---

*Finish the season
Can't believe Tattle F1 wags threads almost reach 200. 🥳🎊🎉💃

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can't believe Tattle F1 wags threads almost reach 200. 🥳🎊🎉💃
I adore this thread, honestly. It’s so much less toxic than other F1 spaces - and I love that we can witch about off track stuff without judgement. I’m proud we’re almost at 200 🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.