Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s a changed man! actually doing different things during the break instead of just staying in dubai

thank you martin
I actually love that he's going to places outside of the F1 driver party zone. Vietnam is a great country to visit, the scenery is stunning

Reactions: 14
Just put FP1 coverage on.
Anyone else strangely emotional that this is the last race of the year?
You guys are gonna have to get me through winter.

I'd love for Lando to end the year on a high [No. 1 on the podium] 🧡

Yep I'm gutted its the last race of the season.... having said that I'm am so glad its a normal race weekend with no sprint and an afternoon race.

I've just looked and pre season testing starts 21 Feb so we will have car launches before that so really its only December and January we have to get through and don't we have DTS at some point.....

Reactions: 7
Yep I'm gutted its the last race of the season.... having said that I'm am so glad its a normal race weekend with no sprint and an afternoon race.

I've just looked and pre season testing starts 21 Feb so we will have car launches before that so really its only December and January we have to get through and don't we have DTS at some point.....
DTS better give us more comedy gold like the “if you’ve got a problem, change your bleeping car” exchange or I’ll riot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just as I predicted, Christian was lying😆or at the very least, making a mountain out of a molehill, which is literally his modus operandi. Anthony asking about Checo, probably out of human curiosity has caused such an uproar thanks to him. Unnecessary as always, the man thinks Anthony’s still Lewis’ manager and he hasn’t been for 13 years

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My prediction is right, she comes to Abu Dhabi. 🥰
---
Does anyone spot Rebecca? Crazy, this girl going to five F1 race in a row. 💀 Or Alexa? Does Alexa come to this GP?
If we sum it up, appearances and hinting, they both probably were at or around almost half races this season...i think R. has been to all races apart from Brazil since summer break (no idea about monza)?

Kelly actually looks like a shy wag this year 😂

Ps and Kym made sure to write under his picture that "Spanish driver came in on his own this morning". ;)
---
Manifesting the repeat of this

tumblr_34e42643b2aebce38fe4849249b269a1_e4a550c1_2048.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone who looks like Magui was just shown in the haas gargage ….. or maybe I was seeing things

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just put FP1 coverage on.
Anyone else strangely emotional that this is the last race of the year?
You guys are gonna have to get me through winter.

I'd love for Lando to end the year on a high [No. 1 on the podium] 🧡
Honestly Im emotional for Logan
last year he was so stressed in F2 trying to get enough points for F1
and now this year its like hes the only one the pressure is on with no actual announcement yet

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly Im emotional for Logan
last year he was so stressed in F2 trying to get enough points for F1
and now this year its like hes the only one the pressure is on with no actual announcement yet
I think he deserves another year ... 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
I think he deserves another year ... 🤞🏻
i mean there literally is no one else unless they pull someone from F2
I think anyone else at this point would have to break a contract. I thought maybe that was what Drugo was doing, but I think he gets more being a reserve at aston. williams notoriously underpay rookies
(which is why carmen was so traumatized by 'poverty')
---
Just as I predicted, Christian was lying😆or at the very least, making a mountain out of a molehill, which is literally his modus operandi. Anthony asking about Checo, probably out of human curiosity has caused such an uproar thanks to him. Unnecessary as always, the man thinks Anthony’s still Lewis’ manager and he hasn’t been for 13 years

this whole situation is just them and netflix desperate for some kind of story when there is no story

Reactions: 3
Someone who looks like Magui was just shown in the haas gargage ….. or maybe I was seeing things
I haven't seen her (or anyone), but well, Haas is probably the worst team for any wag wannabe for hinting and honestly, if Magui is in the paddock she'd probably be with Kika in Alpine (and heavily hint on Lando at the same time) or she'll do something with RedBull (if she is there in fact working as I guess this RB connection that Luisa is doing is via Central Models, isn't it?). Or she tries to sneak into Ferrari to lure Charles away from Alexandra. :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Carlos just cant wait to get back to Rebecca in the garage
YES!!! more Sainz Sr and Robert S looking emotional
---
so how many places can they put carlos back this week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
literally Haas has zero connection to her or portugal
its like central models had to ask all the garages who could let her in
The only connection is that Pietro speaks Portuguese. 💀
(or is there some celeb she is after invited?)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.