Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity, why does everyone assume that Christian isn’t telling the truth and Lewis is?

Reactions: 7
Just out of curiosity, why does everyone assume that Christian isn’t telling the truth and Lewis is?
While I personally think Lewis is the most manipulative driver out of all of them, I think this is very much a Christian thing to do, the man does like drama :p
However I also can definitely see this as Lewis trying to safe face if it actually happened
so I'm not sure 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Apparently it wasn’t Lewis who spoke to Redbull but his dad Anthony which would make sense because he’s been saying today I’VE never spoken to Redbull 🤷‍♀️ could still be bullshit from RedBull though 😂

Reactions: 8
I just saw that Flavy is younger than Kika and I did not expect that at all, looking that them
Thats no shade, I think they are both absolutely gorgeous, but that girl looks older than me and I'm almost 6 years older than her
Yeah, I think Flavy is few weeks younger than Kika, but definitely looks years older.
---
Well, he won't be up to much ... Papa Norris is in town.
View attachment 2588575
He always has to spoil all fun (and then use it for self promotion).

Reactions: 3
yea, I don't think Red Bull has anything to gain by this rumour. Lewis, however, can use it for more money from Mercedes, for more talk around his name. He's' turning 39, he needs to remain desireble. and mercedes is currently not helping him with that car, or Toto with his toddler-like behaviour

Reactions: 6

No Heidi but we get Jana with her YT22 phonecase and plenty of Yuki and Liam shenanigans
---
I just saw that Flavy is younger than Kika and I did not expect that at all, looking that them
Thats no shade, I think they are both absolutely gorgeous, but that girl looks older than me and I'm almost 6 years older than her
Flavvy looks her age when she's not in pagaent drag/editing her photos to high heavens. The makeup style she does also really ages her compared to Kika

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I think the truth might be somewhere in the middle of what Lewis is saying and what Christian is saying. I doubt Christian would lie about it if there was no contact at all but I also don't think Lewis himself was the one who talked to them. His dad being the one to contact them does potentially make sense, not being an actual member of his team however someone did actually make contact 😅

Reactions: 5
Not relevant, but with all the money she's getting off of clout chasing and attention-seeking, she still has to fly economy like the rest of us commoners?? 😭

(poor girl, Lando won't even help with moving her up to business 💀)
She doesn’t realise she is just further confirming there’s definitely not a relationship there, Lando was nice enough to at least upgrade Luisa’s flight back from Dubai to business class in January 2022 so I’d assume he would do the same for any other girlfriend 😅

not that anyone was wondering if they were together or not, but this is next level attention seeking if she genuinely does show up 🤣

Well if she's gonna fly economy with the rest of us povvos, Etihad isn't a bad choice. Qatar airways is still better though
If you book early enough even Buisness on Etihad isnt that much more expensive. ( Worked out around £125 extra each way when I went to AD last year)

he should have been drinking Almave instead!
(yes, I have a special folder for photos of Lewis from vegas and I am not afraid to use them. Collection is still not complete, I only have random photos saved as I feel so much happened around Vegas anyway that I missed a lot of content)
View attachment 2588706
Ive still not recovered from experiencing this and him in person in Vegas

• Heart
Apparently it wasn’t Lewis who spoke to Redbull but his dad Anthony which would make sense because he’s been saying today I’VE never spoken to Redbull 🤷‍♀️ could still be bullshit from RedBull though 😂
Honestly if it happened it was probably a facetious comment that Horner twisted to cause drama. I can imagine Anthony shaking Horners hand in the paddock or something and saying “hey he’ll be coming to you at this rate” aka a jokey and innocuous comment that’s just a typical parent thing to say. Anthony has NOTHING to do with Lewis’ career anymore and Lewis would be severely unhappy if he thought he was interfering with it. That’s been a huge issue for them in the past and is why they now keep everything separate. There’s no way his dad would get seriously involved

also, the Horner story has already changed 3 times and it’s been less than 48 hours. It’s gone from “they contacted me” to “a well known Lewis representative” to “it was Anthony”. Anthony is not a part of Lewis’ team in terms of his racing. Lewis on the other hand said he told Toto about the message he supposedly got from Christian so that can be corroborated and he’s stuck to the same story to everyone he’s spoke to 🤣

Ive still not recovered from experiencing this and him in person in Vegas
do tell, does he look cuter and hotter live?
I hope you enjoyed the race and the whole weekend, it felt like a feverdream from the outside, I wonder how it must have felt being there :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.