Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im gonna say gearbox
but bless them for trying to protect that floor from the cameras this late in the season
---
No wonder she's been quiet on social media. 🀣🀣🀣
i mean thats a good turnaround from flying like 10 hours in economy

Reactions: 3
im gonna say gearbox
but bless them for trying to protect that floor from the cameras this late in the season
Hopefully the emerging Carlando alternating pattern of crashing doesn't mean Lando bins it to copy his boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hint from Magui that she is in Abu Dhabi - for those who didn't notice she is in fact in Haas 😬
1700833319274.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit embarrassing for experienced drivers to be making more errors than the rookies πŸ™„πŸ™„ now no one will get any representative quali running. Ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Red flag , I put down both kids for a nap, another red flag ??? Nope I need a nap too πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Max is being a dick here. It’s practice, calm down. This from the guy who stopped in the pitlane for 20 seconds in qualifying. Entitled prick

Reactions: 6
Well Rebecca is having a 20% off sale for Black Friday
all less expensive than Lululemon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Lando's gonna need to be checking his mirrors all weekend to make sure she's not hanging off his rear wing .... figuratively and literally!
IMG_1969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.