Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando was taken to hospital in the helicopter, not too surprised after watching that 360 video of the crash 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lando was taken to hospital in the helicopter, not too surprised after watching that 360 video of the crash 😬
Boy's got some strong bones from all that milk he used to drink
dont think hes broke a bone yet (and hopefully never will!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s my man 🔥 love it when he gets like this
(Also it’s true people that have worked within f1 media have confirmed it before - speaking about Lewis, especially negatively = clicks)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New necklace? Two joined rings? Did he really get married then? :LOL:
1700756003395.png

(I actually have a similar necklace, maybe I should start a rumor about me and him :sneaky:)
Wag wannabes are probably buying one for themselves now so they can hint hint hint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
he should have been drinking Almave instead!
(yes, I have a special folder for photos of Lewis from vegas and I am not afraid to use them. Collection is still not complete, I only have random photos saved as I feel so much happened around Vegas anyway that I missed a lot of content)
tumblr_1f6a0e45934c280d9f4026a32488e906_2af21a96_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
he should have been drinking Almave instead!
(yes, I have a special folder for photos of Lewis from vegas and I am not afraid to use them. Collection is still not complete, I only have random photos saved as I feel so much happened around Vegas anyway that I missed a lot of content)
View attachment 2588706
Love this for you ❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.