Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore this thread, honestly. It’s so much less toxic than other F1 spaces - and I love that we can witch about off track stuff without judgement. I’m proud we’re almost at 200 🍾🥂
Echo this! I’m sure many of us have different opinions but generally everyone is respected here no matter what and we can talk about anything and everything! Makes f1 so much more enjoyable for me as I’ve said before. Long may it continue ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah. I forgot. Just didn't see them together in australia because he didn't have public social
But if that is case definitely send to CAA in NYC because I inow it will at least get there
Blake is from Sydney.
Not from Perth.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That Formulafollows x account is hilarious, I just learned that Egg unfollowed Balenciaga :LOL:

From more current stuff: Lance unfollowed Felipe Massa and Carlos unfollowed Melissa Jimenez (along with bunch of other accounts, mostly females. too bad it looks that account was set up in Oct., otherwise I'd look for melinda London's unfollow LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I adore Sharl to the moon and back together with his precious dimples…
Nothing quite like a spectacular set of dimples, is there.
Charles became my driver to barrack for after DR & HIS dimples left the grid.
I might actually have a dimple addiction!

Reactions: 1
Hi @Pole er bear , one NYC girl recently become motorsport wag. 😆 She is Samantha Brooke, who is Stoffel's new gf. When I searched her name on Google, she is graduated from Fordham University.
Screenshot_20231123_061255_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Happy new thread!! Last race before winterbreak😪
Screenshot_20231118_224005_Instagram.jpg

---
So Netherlands people, the scary guy who may won the election looks like Nico Rosberg
Yeah...he doesn't look good. Think Nico is the more handsome one of these 2
Screenshot_20231123_063948_Instagram.jpg

He is not my favoriete guy.
But understand this outconme of the elections. Dutch people are not happy for years about how things go in our land. But after years of promisses from our former government. There are a lot of problems in our country and they are getting bigger. And life getting real expensive for the average Dutch.
Dutch people are not happy about how Dutch people are treated in their own country...
For instance. Healthcare..Old people in elderly homes have to wait hours in the morning before they getting help with being showered. Have to wear a dirty diaper for long. Because there is no money to pay for enough caretakers/nurse.
Long waitinglists in hospitals because there is not enough people to help. But the Dutch have to pay every month hundreds of euro's for healthcare. Management of hospitals take all the money. And the gouvernement does nothing about it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Carlos unfollowed Melissa Jimenez
This doesn't even make sense and that's why it feels forced :LOL: It's more like someone else is doing cleaning and unfollowing all females doesn't matter who they are.
(but then on the other hand another person who doesn't follow her either is Fernando 😬)

Carlos still follows Andrea though btw. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL: Maybe that person who is cleaning thinks it's Italian male name Andrea 😂
---
Cinnamon who own @xosecretgossip on Insta is obsessed with Emilia. She also harassed Luisa when Squid was together with her now suspended account, @mysecretgossip. 🤷‍♀️
Oh ok, now it makes sense... it all spread from that account this time too. She is probably jizzing her panties already.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow Heidi gaining 4000 followers after being posted on Daniels IG...
Lol… I highly believe that their relationship is largely just CAA encouraged now. Like besides nepo baby circle, Heidi’s friends are just the wives or girlfriends of Daniel’s CAA-related friends. There’s just something off about her for me. Not a fan.
IMG_5297.jpeg

---
To clarify, I didn’t send that in to the gossip IG. Hahahaha just found it funny 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy new thread!! Last race before winterbreak😪
Yeah...he doesn't look good. Think Nico is the more handsome one of these 2
View attachment 2587723

He is not my favoriete guy.
But understand this outconme of the elections. Dutch people are not happy for years about how things go in our land. But after years of promisses from our former government. There are a lot of problems in our country and they are getting bigger. And life getting real expensive for the average Dutch.
Dutch people are not happy about how Dutch people are treated in their own country...
For instance. Healthcare..Old people in elderly homes have to wait hours in the morning before they getting help with being showered. Have to wear a dirty diaper for long. Because there is no money to pay for enough caretakers/nurse.
Long waitinglists in hospitals because there is not enough people to help. But the Dutch have to pay every month hundreds of euro's for healthcare. Management of hospitals take all the money. And the gouvernement does nothing about it.
Max and Jos must be thrilled

• Sad
I'm constantly intrigued by kika and pierre drastically different food choices. I'm team kika here
Yet they still finish eating each others faces.
Screenshot_20231123_045251_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys I am really sad today. I have been telling myself everything will be OK Logan will keep his seat and I can watch him race next season. The marketing is there and so on but this could be logi's last race. The video williams put up this morning of him broke me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Happy media day 🥰 last one this year 😭
Am i the only one wondering if he's naked under that outfit?!🤣
---
Screenshot_20231123_122144_Instagram.jpg

George:" hey Daniel, thanks for your tip...Carmen following me everywhere, cleaning my hotelroom, entertaining my friends...it is better when GF are jobless"
Daniel giggeling:" yeah, told you so...and it's good for your image"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry for this late news. Isa and Magui were in same event in Madrid 2 days ago. Don't be surprised if they follow each other weeks or months later. 🤣🤣🤣
20231123_182650.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.