Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess though is that either Charles has his contract already renewed or that Ferrari is offering them different conditions length wise.
I see no other option as multiple year extension for Charles, but it is possible in my opinion that they will offer only 2025 to Carlos to simply see what will be going on in 2024 and 2025
Yeah, well, I still think Carlos already has some ties with Audi for the future while Charles will probably stay in Ferrari forever.

Reactions: 3
Bit of a rant incoming, kind of related kind of not 😭🤣 but I’m really starting to hate how certain fans (generally teenagers if we’re being honest) keep insisting on romanticising this sport. It’s a business above everything else. It’s not fanfiction or a tv show. I’ve seen people literally going crazy over the Rupert thing, when it’s completely normal? If it works out better for him for whatever reason then of course he’s going to go for it because unlike in whatever fantasy land they live in, everyone is out for themselves in this world, as they should be. I also saw an article today that said Lando got annoyed when a journalist referred to Max V as his “bff” and I’m like really? An actual journalist said that? I’m so embarrassed 😭 Lando even said they’re not great friends at all, outside of f1 they get on but it’s not deep. The majority of drivers never speak to each other again once they go their separate ways and that is FINE. Idek who to blame but I can’t see anymore romanticised tiktoks or think pieces on twitter. It’s day 3 of the off season and I’m already annoyed 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tiffany sharing a nice video. Other WAGs please pay attention and make a video like this too!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit of a rant incoming, kind of related kind of not 😭🤣 but I’m really starting to hate how certain fans (generally teenagers if we’re being honest) keep insisting on romanticising this sport. It’s a business above everything else. It’s not fanfiction or a tv show. I’ve seen people literally going crazy over the Rupert thing, when it’s completely normal? If it works out better for him for whatever reason then of course he’s going to go for it because unlike in whatever fantasy land they live in, everyone is out for themselves in this world, as they should be. I also saw an article today that said Lando got annoyed when a journalist referred to Max V as his “bff” and I’m like really? An actual journalist said that? I’m so embarrassed 😭 Lando even said they’re not great friends at all, outside of f1 they get on but it’s not deep. The majority of drivers never speak to each other again once they go their separate ways and that is FINE. Idek who to blame but I can’t see anymore romanticised tiktoks or think pieces on twitter. It’s day 3 of the off season and I’m already annoyed 😆
I just came back from people on tiktok saying "omg no wonder Logan feels like an outsider in this sport, so many of the driver's don't follow him on insta :((" and couldn't stop rolling my eyes. Also the way Danny Ricc fans have been about Michael leaving (some of the tumblr crowd were saying he wanted to keep Yuki from falling prey to him like he did 💀). I get we joke about F1 being a soap opera but its a sport, these are grown adults making business and personal decisions

Reactions: 11
I just came back from people on tiktok saying "omg no wonder Logan feels like an outsider in this sport, so many of the driver's don't follow him on insta :((" and couldn't stop rolling my eyes. Also the way Danny Ricc fans have been about Michael leaving (some of the tumblr crowd were saying he wanted to keep Yuki from falling prey to him like he did 💀). I get we joke about F1 being a soap opera but its a sport, these are grown adults making business and personal decisions
I saw that exact one earlier 😭 it’s ridiculous. I know the racing was basically non existent this year so there’s not much to talk about but do we really need to go down this road? I don’t see it happening in any other sports, no one makes emotional edits when a tennis player switches coach and that happens all the time 🤣 this is just another reason why f1 is not serious

Reactions: 6
Just remembered to check the fantasy league, nice to know the antiheroes pulled through 🤣
as they do off track too 😏
Screenshot_20231129_195029_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
on a serious note, I know she is quite young, but if they were together and she was left with this level of hinting without being shown as a gf (and instead being a bit ridiculed showing he's in different locations and being kind of left with checking gossip pages to see what people think), I'd advise her to just let go and run somewhere else....
that is why I am thinking, they are not together, it's a hook up situation at best
this might’ve already been shared but just dropping it here in case it hasn’t:

tiktok magui reposted last week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone got Pierre a tripod as his secret santa present 💀

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 20.55.48.png

still think he gave that supposed nickname to himself

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.