Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on a serious note, I know she is quite young, but if they were together and she was left with this level of hinting without being shown as a gf (and instead being a bit ridiculed showing he's in different locations and being kind of left with checking gossip pages to see what people think), I'd advise her to just let go and run somewhere else....
that is why I am thinking, they are not together, it's a hook up situation at best
She's posting with purple hearts on pics now. Watch out, Lewis! ;) πŸ˜‚
For the benefit of the Portuguese wag defence squad, this is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lando has said he is skiing this week, guessing McLaren have determined that he has long enough to recover if he gets injured this week πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Lando has said he is skiing this week, guessing McLaren have determined that he has long enough to recover if he gets injured this week πŸ˜…
Yeah was wondering if it was cross country/little to no chance of whole season/contract physical injury for driving.
I have no idea how risk assessment works, but I know that given the chance, Lando would probably do whatever extreme sport ( or only fans) he possibly could get away with. Like the stress of having to raise a kid thats both a talent and chaos must be maddening. I fully believe he has that drive that has been repressed for years. He is a nightmare for insurers. But this is also a reason I respect Adam for keeping him alive.

Reactions: 4
Yeah was wondering if it was cross country/little to no chance of whole season/contract physical injury for driving.
I have no idea how risk assessment works, but I know that given the chance, Lando would probably do whatever extreme sport ( or only fans) he possibly could get away with. Like the stress of having to raise a kid thats both a talent and chaos must be maddening. I fully believe he has that drive that has been repressed for years. He is a nightmare for insurers. But this is also a reason I respect Adam for keeping him alive.
I've said before I'm pretty sure Lando has ADHD, and as someone with it, my childhood was absolutely chaotic. I wanted to do everything and was (still am to be fair) so clumsy there was always some kind of 'inchident' as a result.
I ended up at the hospital so many times people genuinely started asking questions of my parents, and I was told I'd have to stop being x-rayed at some point due to the over-exposure of whatever nasty crap is involved.
So yeah, Papa and Mama Norris did good keeping all his faculties in tact 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So just saw on TV that iwasa alpha tauris engine exploded during testing at the end of the session. All are good but the video looked bad. So much for one post season test car

So just saw on TV that iwasa alpha tauris engine exploded during testing at the end of the session. All are good but the video looked bad. So much for one post season test car
Gosh, and didn't George also crash due to a car failure? Who'd have thought testing would be riskier than the race? πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

New theory,
Magui got rejected from Joao and is striving for that wag life
I do find it hilarious she posed about the elevator as THAT is what pissed her off the most for what's been said about her.
100% narcissist right there.

Reactions: 7
New theory,
Magui got rejected from Joao and is striving for that wag life
I do find it hilarious she posed about the elevator as THAT is what pissed her off the most for what's been said about her.
100% narcissist right there.
So, suspicions are both her and Hamster visit us ... maybe they should get together and live happily ever after off Lando? πŸ™„

• Haha
So, suspicions are both her and Hamster visit us ... maybe they should get together and live happily ever after off Lando? πŸ™„
Yep, Lando's got Portuguese speakers lining up, just like Sharl's French speaking brunettes. Almost hoping Emilia or her friend were an option, just so we could get a German in there for some kind of change.

I honestly believe lando enjoys taking care of those he's close to. He'd probably would have been fine giving hamster a place to stay and whatever he brings in. So I will thank hamstress for giving him a hamster hole... ugh if they break up I just personally cannot deal. Hamster would be insufferable.

Reactions: 6
Yep, Lando's got Portuguese speakers lining up, just like Sharl's French speaking brunettes. Almost hoping Emilia or her friend were an option, just so we could get a German in there for some kind of change.

I honestly believe lando enjoys taking care of those he's close to. He'd probably would have been fine giving hamster a place to stay and whatever he brings in. So I will thank hamstress for giving him a hamster hole... ugh if they break up I just personally cannot deal. Hamster would be insufferable.
I know it's not what you meant, but even seeing the words "hamster hole" made me vom in my own mouth a little.

As for Lando, I'll have to swap my DuoLingo French lessons for Portuguese ... 🀣
---
Nope. Hamster streamed during Abu Dhabi race.
No, I meant just check in on the site occasionally. Sorry for the confusion x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First the Ferrari water bottle, now the Red Bull
Lando working those contract deal values without even trying... of course by his 2 besties

Ha! Red bull adminbpost3d right after monster announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooohhh do you know if there are clips of this??
I saw it on al jazeera and the entire backside was in flames. Not sure who was supposed to drive today but guess at least one car is still there
Correction no one is driving so I guess AT went out with a bang

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
and Pouchaire in the Alfa only got 12 laps in before the engine gave up πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile apparently Pato drove the tit out of the McLaren and was an overjoyed kid. Ah Pato I love you, but Zak isnt letting you out of that Indy car. Honestly after Daniel and this new Palou conrract ordeal, I cannot imagine what Patos contract must be like. Now that Zak already snifged out the F3 champ/Fernandos retirement investment
---
So is Laila still a thing or did Corinna put an end to that once the dirt on her started coming up. I don't follow but saw she has only posted old stuff. Did she fer sent away before her lingerie Christmas ad comes out?

Last edited:
on a serious note, I know she is quite young, but if they were together and she was left with this level of hinting without being shown as a gf (and instead being a bit ridiculed showing he's in different locations and being kind of left with checking gossip pages to see what people think), I'd advise her to just let go and run somewhere else....
that is why I am thinking, they are not together, it's a hook up situation at best
Yeah, this is the thing - she then basically ends up looking like a serious stalker and that is really not a compliment at all. 😬
---
So is Laila still a thing or did Corinna put an end to that once the dirt on her started coming up. I don't follow but saw she has only posted old stuff. Did she fer sent away before her lingerie Christmas ad comes out?
She was in Abu Dhabi, so guess she is still a thing. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.