Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone got Pierre a tripod as his secret santa present πŸ’€

View attachment 2600608

still think he gave that supposed nickname to himself
He definitely gives me short nerdy cringe king who got hot and is absolutely packing vibes. Aka he got hot and still isnt too sure how to handle it.

Also somewhere someone had posted a couple of shots where his bulge was visible and he might actually be packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get deja vu πŸ˜‚
of course they are there, Rebecca's story about visit to the hospital to give the check from gofund me was from early November, as someone noticed from the date of the check

I don't want to hear that I am criticising someone who raises money for charity and of course each amount of money COUNTS and the cause is good, let me make it clear. But she raised less than 5000 pounds from other people, less than what the goal of the gofund me was. Not to say anything more, I will only say some random words for comparison: singapore, japan, austin, mexico, VEGAS, Abu Dhabi

they both have nothing else going on, just follow these guys. Or it was order from Ferrari that Carlos and Charles cannot appear anywhere without their girlfriends

Reactions: 9

Very funny! The tiny details are fantastic.
and yet.... still P2 and no way to bring anyone close.
oh.... checo, i still love you deep down, but like seb, eventually, you are gonna have to Dad.
---
so actually looked into the 10 and below rankings which i totally wasnt paying attention to
given the range of cars here its kind of random how it worked out
ahh Pierre ultimately made top driver over Estie... no wonder he's been glowing.
and How the F did Lance still make top 10... such a creeper

1701305835843.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Or it was order from Ferrari that Carlos and Charles cannot appear anywhere without their girlfriends
Since Cha was around this time last year (and they were already broken up) then I think it's exactly it. They are suppose to be there with their partners and they have to bring there their partners. 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Since Cha was around this time last year (and they were already broke up) then I think it's exactly it. They are suppose to be there with their partners and they have to bring there their partners. 😬
100%. I actually can't believe I'm saying this, but I prefer this year's Ferrari post season wags. All that taco build up really warmed me up to their new friendship. Last year literally looked like torture for cha. Hope she was paid well... but now we know that was close to the end of isa as well. I know at least Alex will be back next year. Just waiting foe her jewelry line

Reactions: 3
not sure why.... its the same thing
is this her way to ensure Pierre has to ask to see her teases?
Her whole social media is likely just for show and attention, but honestly if it's actually true to who she is in real life then she needs some serious therapy (and Pierre probably needs to think about a restraining order)

Reactions: 4
imagine losing your mind over pierre.
Honestly the fact that he beat Ocon in points, and just in general has got to be the best moment for him and the worst for everyone else who has to hear about it until a new season
the info is petty funny when you see how they both really are each others nemisis, at least statistly
1701356030830.png

1701356174567.png

1701356229749.png

1701356126500.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.