Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1701255857065.png

The leclerc brothers love them the instagram story breakup announcement lol.Once those cheating rumors hit tiktok it was game over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2599494
The leclerc brothers love them the instagram story breakup announcement lol.Once those cheating rumors hit tiktok it was game over.
Well, damn. :rolleyes:
(I'm sure they are in good terms since he unfollowed her *snorts*)
---
EDIT - they were literally at one official event together just a month ago. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@ any Lewis fans, 2 really interesting post season articles here. Both with similar rhetoric but focusing on slightly different things. Also team members telling him what a difference the P2 bonus makes to their lives makes those spiteful Lewis fans that wanted them to lose it look really bad ngl

• Heart
Reactions: 7
EDIT - they were literally at one official event together just a month ago. 🤦‍♀️
remember after abu dhabi last year when charlotte posted a photo with charles from their ibiza holiday with the caption “proud of you”, then posted matching break-up announcements less than a week later … yeah, this reminds me of that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2599494
so you are telling me Arthur used "The Sainz's method", not announcing (cause it is private) but appearing with the new girl right away :ROFLMAO:
---
Yeah, because they are not forcing themselves down everyone's throats. :LOL:
yeah, and even though we know there was probably a short break between Andrea and Melissa (if there was any) at least Fernando had enough good manners and I don't know how to call it - respect for his previous ex or class - to not parade with Melissa right away.. and Melissa did not need to hint to get attached to him and make herself known or gain followers because of him.
(I still think it looks kind of shady, how they got together and I would not be surprised if there was an overlap of girlfriends, but at least it was not done that badly as in Carlos' case)
---
@ any Lewis fans, 2 really interesting post season articles here. Both with similar rhetoric but focusing on slightly different things. Also team members telling him what a difference the P2 bonus makes to their lives makes those spiteful Lewis fans that wanted them to lose it look really bad ngl

thanks, I will read it later, sounds interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lol, so I'm guessing that she wasnt expecting to get cockblocked in Las Vegas 😭😭

IMG_20231129_172210.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Interesting how Caros lost a gf, a sponsor and a coach in the same year when he's got a questionable reputation because of his "new gf". #coincidences
---
Lol, so I'm guessing that she wasnt expecting to get cockblocked in Las Vegas 😭😭

View attachment 2599894
Her and Magui should be best friends. Both desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting how Caros lost a gf, a sponsor and a coach in the same year when he's got a questionable reputation because of his "new gf". #coincidences
---

Her and Magui should be best friends. Both desperate.
and please, I went to tumblr (no idea yet what are comments on ig) and I cannot with some comments there how Rupert "betrayed" Carlos. Of course, it is a sentimental thing because they worked together for many years but let's not act as if it was not quite logical and natural that the trainer is moving to the CURRENT multiple world champion that spends some time in the same country where the coach (with a small child) lives because he is doing sim there. of course we don't know all the reasons but what can be suspected is logical enough.
and I am sure if family thing was given as one of the reasons Carlos is the one to understand them - he mentioned many times that when his father was racing he was absent and it's only after his rally career ended he got to spend more time with him, so he knows how such tight racing schedule can affect family life also for Rupert

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
and please, I went to tumblr (no idea yet what are comments on ig) and I cannot with some comments there how Rupert "betrayed" Carlos. Of course, it is a sentimental thing because they worked together for many years but let's not act as if it was not quite logical and natural that the trainer is moving to the CURRENT multiple world champion that spends some time in the same country where the coach (with a small child) lives because he is doing sim there
Oh Rupert is definitely logical for his own sake. He's got a family and I can imagine it has to be way too hard to be away from them. (or if cheating allegations are true, his fiancee made him)
(it's just "funny" how everything is falling apart for Carlos this year)

Reactions: 3
Oh Rupert is definitely logical for his own sake. He's got a family and I can imagine it has to be way too hard to be away from them. (or if cheating allegations are true, his fiancee made him)
(it's just "funny" how everything is falling apart for Carlos this year)
yeah, I generally don;t like when a woman is "blamed" for what a guy does, but certainly being around people with certain vibes can affect you and your attitude to some things.
I would definitely say though, that there was a certain change of character in Carlos this season and many things that happened showed that (including whole presentation of Carbecca)

it is also ironic that after the high that was Monza and Singapore for Carlos and all the bad luck that followed Charles for the whole season, their ending of the season looked completely different and it is Sharl in full Il Predistinato mode before the winter with contracts negotiations

My guess though is that either Charles has his contract already renewed or that Ferrari is offering them different conditions length wise.
I see no other option as multiple year extension for Charles, but it is possible in my opinion that they will offer only 2025 to Carlos to simply see what will be going on in 2024 and 2025

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.