Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he has reposted a load of these photos and hasn't put a single one of the freeloader in makes me happy!
He Really did choose Jamie over carmen on the main
ah... the slightest bit of hope that they break up
and she has absolutely nothing else to rest on
would have to go back to work
---

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He loves that car so much more than the McLaren πŸ˜…
don't blame him, can't imagine the price tag was as pretty as that car is 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
everytime he drives it and is photographed in it, its worth more money
collecting cars is gold for an F1 driver

Reactions: 6
Boy been SHOPPING SHOPPING! πŸ“¦
Gotta buy Hermes sandals for all the wanna be wags
including hamster
---
Hamster is probably pissed he's working so hard at his job right now
while Pietra's parents are chilling in the Maldives
1701364749944.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
---
He really did cut her out, that is unusual isn't it? He's normally happy enough with the couple photos

Reactions: 4
100%. I actually can't believe I'm saying this, but I prefer this year's Ferrari post season wags. All that taco build up really warmed me up to their new friendship. Last year literally looked like torture for cha. Hope she was paid well... but now we know that was close to the end of isa as well. I know at least Alex will be back next year. Just waiting foe her jewelry line
PoleER I see someone hacked your account to write this sentence about warming up to their friendship :LOL:

On a serious note, I get what you mean, I do believe they can be getting along, it's quite a unique experience they are sharing, no matter how we look at it. Besides, their identities are so much tied to these guys now when they constantly follow them, old school patriarchy style, we don't even know what their personalities are and whether they can or not get along, it's really impossible to tell so we can assume they do get along (maybe also have similar goals. while it all seems like attempt to portray the image of private couples, if they were really private we would not even know their names and they would not be attending almost all races after summer break, being introduced to the world also at similar time, around Monaco, and having similar holiday photos schedule. So the game of pretend private is similarly played)

I actually really like this car, I would not mind if someone offered me to be able to drive it (and offer to cover insurance, just in case:ROFLMAO:), I would buy a proper big elegant hat and elbow long gloves for that and would cruise around Monaco. So yeah, I am not blaming Lando too:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PoleER I see someone hacked your account to write this sentence about warming up to their friendship :LOL:

On a serious note, I do believe they can be getting along, it's quite a unique experience they are sharing, no matter how we look at it. Besides, their identities are so much tied to these guys now, old school patriarchy style, we don't even know what their personalities are and whether they can or not get along.

I actually really like this car, I would not mind if someone offered me to be able to drive it (and offer to cover insurance, just in case:ROFLMAO:), I would buy a proper big elegant hat and elbow long gloves for that and would cruise around Monaco. So yeah, I am not blaming Lando too:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, if I could afford a high end car I would definitely go vintage - they just look so much classier!

Reactions: 8
I am catching up after the whole day, I see thread 200 is getting closer :LOL:
I suggest celebrations by the iconic trio of DC, Christian jumping to the pool in cape and Lawrence :LOL:

but seriously, JNSN in a towel gets my vote for the first pic in the thread 200:love:

@matto not someone tagging reyes in the comments you know where :oops:;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fresh, hot, shirtless, unhinged hair Carlos
We were in need this Thursday
View attachment 2601190
and we are still waiting for your slaggin' season Carlito, what we are getting is not it!
so hot, it seems like such a waste that all we got is this one messy story that is going for most of the season, and we still don't know what happened in Brazil (and I mean - not just this year)

On a serious note, I get what you mean, I do believe they can be getting along, it's quite a unique experience they are sharing, no matter how we look at it. Besides, their identities are so much tied to these guys now when they constantly follow them, old school patriarchy style, we don't even know what their personalities are and whether they can or not get along, it's really impossible to tell so we can assume they do get along (maybe also have similar goals. while it all seems like attempt to portray the image of private couples, if they were really private we would not even know their names and they would not be attending almost all races after summer break, being introduced to the world also at similar time, around Monaco, and having similar holiday photos schedule. So the game of pretend private is similarly played)
I think wags are as friends as their bfs are in a "bromance". They just interact with each other because they "should" but that's about it. It also shows how much they are out of that world if the only people they hang around are other wags.
And Carmen is just collecting them all on IG (Alexandra is her latest catch).

(or course there is a slim chance there are wags who truly develop a real friendship, but I don't think that happens often)
Oh yay, I can afford at least one of those cars shown there.
(yeah, the first one)
---
And Estie goes IG official :LOL: (with sunshine... the real one β˜€ )
1701366096995.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think wags are as friends as their bfs are in a "bromance". They just interact with each other because they "should" but that's about it. It also shows how much they are out of that world if the only people they hang around are other wags.
And Carmen is just collecting them all on IG (Alexandra is her latest catch).

(or course there is a slim chance there are wags who truly develop a real friendship, but I don't think that happens often)
oh, I agree with that, getting along during events around racing or travels is one thing, it does not mean that the friendship friendship is there. and of course it works better for the image (and atmosphere) if there are at least attempts to get along, kind of like you'd do with the gf/bf/partner of a coworker.

I am catching up after the whole day, I see thread 200 is getting closer :LOL:
I suggest celebrations by the iconic trio of DC, Christian jumping to the pool in cape and Lawrence :LOL:

but seriously, JNSN in a towel gets my vote for the first pic in the thread 200:love:

@matto not someone tagging reyes in the comments you know where :oops:;)

WHAT ABOUT FLAVIO IN A BIKINI BOTTOM?

• Haha
Im vaguely amused that usually it's Lando that hangs around in the UAE after the final race when everyone leaves, whereas this year everyone else seems to be still hanging around while he legged it out of there as fast as possible πŸ˜‚

==

This Lambo is a real thing of beauty. Gotta hand it to him, the man has excellent taste in cars.

==

---
She got a lot of deserved stick for her promoting the homophobic finance guru, I even saw people making comments on some George and Mercedes posts, which I would imagine both he and Merc will have seen. I wouldn't be surprised if George is avoiding posting too much of her rn where comments can be left so he doesn't risk poking the hornets' nest.

Reactions: 7
Im vaguely amused that usually it's Lando that hangs around in the UAE after the final race when everyone leaves, whereas this year everyone else seems to be still hanging around while he legged it out of there as fast as possible πŸ˜‚
*coughs*Magui*coughs*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.