Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
He did, but never said he'd go to US straight away.
(me = delulu)
Also, I'm quite sure as soon as it's 100% confirmed he is there, somewhere specific, certain someone is going to drop a hint to match that.
Can't argue with that - he literally said before Vegas, not straight after Brazil 😜

Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
That tattoo is still making me laugh my ass off 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ome would never say considering I'm from Balkan but maybe that is the reason I'm always triggered with trashy tattoos as I saw way too many 😅 (years in roman numbers, ancient letters, crosses, swords, lions, football club emblems...)
Can confirm my Balkan friend is equally repelled by them
---
I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with "drivers&wags" promo, definitely. I really don't understand why they are pushing this, now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this photo things. I would not get it even if it was Charles (and what I suspect soon-Carlos') own initiative
(while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )
Look Fred knows what he's doing with his boys
Why has neither reupped their contract?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Our second set of pap photos all though the website says there from the same date but their wearing different clothes 🤔 (also low rise jeans better not be coming back 😡)
So apparently Charles had dinner with Daniela’s night at Craig’s!

Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
Not yet decided on if I believe he has enough restraint to not go back there* 🤣
*he absolutely doesn't however I am happily ignoring that fact until her hints somehow become more obvious 🤣
---
Mathilde followed Lando... well that somewhat confirms suspicions 🤣
that or shes hinting for Luisa, but that would just be next level desperate 😅
calling @Futtrit about possible Squids reunion :ROFLMAO:
just in case

why is it silent on the slag house front, do not tell me there is no slag house this year :rolleyes::rolleyes:
if it turns out there will be none, I will SERIOUSLY manifest Pierre coming back to his Tulum days, he will be the last hope!

pastafasta

VIP Member
wow, don;t tell me this is a real comment :oops::oops:

Did f1officialgossip alreayd posted these holiday pics? who am I kidding, I guess they did even before checking :p I am off to check IG now :ROFLMAO:
Yeah and it's actually a comment there on that page. 😬

• Wow

OOps2022

VIP Member
apparently the town is fighting back
as much as i love the race these hotels are charging 400% markups (at least) so rooms are going for thousands that were a couple hundreds for the whole week and these workers arent getting any cut. Their lives and jobs have totally changed from this race and all that extra cash isnt helping any of them. They just gave a sad discount to locals, but that was only after the tickets werent selling.
On top of that the great attempt to block off views is also meeting backlash and people are peeling off the privacy wrap they put on everything. Apparently there isnt a way to fix this because they will just rip it off again. So it will happen, this time at least, but there is absolutely no way they will be able to take over the town in the future, most of this is public city tax paying land that was essentially hijacked.
My friend from there said most people dont know what F1 is and Liberty kept upping the promise of tourism, but now they are basically trying to get paid for every head there. I honestly hope the people disrupt it, the race doesnt happen, and they all just participate in chaos after the carlando wedding.
absolutely no wags or wag wannabes allowed
I also read something about extra charge for taxis (for fans, of course, not celebs...)?
---
speaking of Vegas, one of only 2 (if my quick search was correct) posts of Scott liked by one of his ex-girlfriend (guess who)
[like is not visible in the screenshot but is visible on his profile]
you can't make these things up, really;)

www.instagram.com.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yeah, we are probably going to have so much (weird and not genuine) content pushed down out throats that we will even get sick of it by the end of next week. 😬
(and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there will be some queer baiting too with current "bromances")
Im wondering if it will be more cringe than miami was?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
so I just rewatched that last lap
I am fully convinced that fernando let checo pass him
just because he knew he could catch him within DRS at a certain point
something tells me fernando has been waiting for this race and knew exactly what he had to do
---
Look I’m fine with the criticism this guy usually levels at Lewis. He hates him because Lewis has publicly called him out a few times so he’s never had a good word to say even in the glory days. But this is too far. Implying he cheated in Austin with zero mention of Charles doing the same, saying he’s embarrassing himself, saying he has no passion - that’s bordering on slander. Lewis last week celebrated P2 more than Max has celebrated a single win all year. God I wish he’d retire. People will only realise what they’d got when it’s gone
its only slander if its a factual lie, but again i see this as an american and its ridiculous. No wonder the man tries to go every where else but the UK

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Not dating she was a hook up, who placed herself in Paris for him.
He’s also not dating Heidi unless she’s been making secret trips to the UK. She only followed him back recently as she seemed to side with his ex during there breakup
He posted at the start of april something about a Japanese artist. Can't find if the gallery is in Japan or not. Heidi was in Japan that time too....
He was 22 july in Tokyo? Don't know if Heidi was there too?!
Just joking... IG / internet is not real life..and people can make up things easily by just posts or likes from someone.