Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Seems like the Spanish 📸 were trying to catch some Nando pics and he’s not happy about it
this is hilarious to me...
Fernando will sell himself no problem
but you arent getting those pics for free
honestly i would be afraid to try and screw with him in spain
and with melissa, shes got the Catalans on board
update, of course the sun got their weekly wag in

• Haha
Reactions: 1

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Is he just automatically updating the location or is he really THAT desperate? 😆
(and do people actually stalk him on Raya? 🤨 )
---
Anyway, anyone knows where Este is? As Flavy is in Paris right now.
EDIT: Oh, he was on simulator, so possibly he is in Paris now too. Maybe Flavy goes to Vegas with him?
The simulator is in the Enstone UK facility not Viry though last I was aware 🧐

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Checo has quite poor race craft. He never got the exit right out of the final corner so he was never close enough on the straight and the one time he is he goes way too deep into turn 1, compromises his exit all through turns 2 and 3 and then of course gets overtaken again in turn 4. The best way to pass on this circuit if your car isn’t massively faster is to dummy into turn 1 to force the driver in front to compromise their exit, stay close through the corners and get them into turn 4. Everyone knows that, except Checo apparently
okay that is exactly what it was (on the 4th watch)
but it seems like alonso banked on Checo's insecurity/overconfidence in the car
fernando won on race craft alone from the first lap
really i think merc was trying to do the same, but the car failed them in the end. not their fault but when you change a set up so many times back to back its difficult to really let the drivers have any confidence in the car or know its limits for the circuits
---
i thought she went home
please tell me she went home

georgiecait

VIP Member
Speaking of 2024, I know it's on the schedule currently, but does anyone else think Vegas will get wiped and just stay as a one-off event for 2023?
The deal is contracted for 3 years + 10. So initial 3 with the option to extend afterwards, will be interesting to see if they can it after 2025

OOps2022

VIP Member
Aaahh okay yes that makes sense, my mind did not go there
Okay phew
seriously, with all the weird stuff we saw being done by wags, wag wannabes, exes or (special prize) Magui and Nilay, I don't blame you :LOL:
---
Did I miss this chat? The thread it moved so fast! But Bruna and Lewis no?! She had a baby a month ago
coming back to Lewis for a sec, I already saw two different anon posts on gossips sites about him being spotted with Juliana (one in Paris, one in LA) and to be honest I am quite sure, the people we are hearing about are not really the ones he is spending time with, so until I see the pictures I am not believing anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Her name was Hayley I think, it was like 5 years ago now. She was hilarious though she should have stayed longer 🤣
Yeah, she didn't know the difference between cities, countries and continents.
Made me embarrassed to be English.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
What’s that about british bias again? 😅 this is quite honestly a disgusting thing to say about arguably one of our countries greatest ever sportsmen. Like him or loathe him in international sport for years he was all we had. Didn’t hear it being written that Lando and McLaren were an embarrassment when they pitted 85 times during Bahrain and were last by about 80 seconds? Or when George crashed himself out at the last corner in Singapore? I’m sick and tired of Lewis being blamed for everything. Also belittling what he did in Mexico last week “because he was further from Max than he was in Austin” when he finished only 5 seconds further away from him than Lando did today is pathetic. Sports journalism is in the depths of hell rn. I’m so angry. And yes this might only be the daily Mail but this is a guy who goes to every race. He’s a legitimate journalist

i mean we did say the daily mail is about to go tits up
so guess ya know, lets shit on lewis
---
Also more fernando and melissa, apparently DAZN is just as bad as sky with thier geo exclusives
she owns him

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I dont dislike the way she did it but i always tuck my shirts haha really curious about the shoes 🧐
I've seen some tiktok which embarasses half tuck in and now I'm angry at whole one generation 😂😂