Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
If anyone will still argue that Fernando is too old and shouldn't be in F1 anymore, then there is no hope for them. :sneaky:
well i think if anything this race shows what you can do with the engine charging management along with tires
---
Fernandos mechanics also love checo (many were his at force india/racing point)
but damn he has them totally in love with him in under a year
---
i swore i saw melissa down there

Reactions: 2

georgiecait

VIP Member
Damn didnt know I shoulda followed Isa more closely for vacay recs
---

Oh I still would put all my savings into a cha tell all
when I see the mess she was after the breakup announcement, Im really happy to see where she is now
sharl's is a tragic hero and unfortunately thats a really hard relationship to be in
He really is personifying my Classic Literature Class in high schoo.

View attachment 2568713

I've never gone for being so "protect this new wag", to already sick of her and "hoping for the next petite Monegasque brunette"
---
oh girl
the getty got you bad
View attachment 2568717
---
birthday boy follow
Ugh I’m not surprised that girl is gorgeous!!

OOps2022

VIP Member
plsss let it be carlos🤞🤞🤞
I am only catching up after the whole day, please do not tell me there is still no proof of the slag house of Carlando 2023 (saw Rebecca's post with location scotland, maybe he went to trump' s golfcourse :LOL: , assuming her location is correct and the picture is not old, as sometimes lol).

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
yuki oscar george and este also summoned.

i don't think it's gonna be a thing but i am ready with my lighter and hairspray if need be.
Lando might also get an unsafe release summons though. Not just the max delta time thing. Don’t think he’s been called for that yet but it was obvious

kubnikol

VIP Member
ffs Lando, Magui is going to have a field day with him saying hes "still working on it" about Portuguese 🤣

---

or Luisa.. suppose that works too 🤣
I need to go to the bed . Cant deal with this😂 this is way too obvious to be true

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I can’t believe Este and Nando aren’t even teammates anymore and yet they’re more interesting than Este/Pierre.
They are both the type who have a very long memory
---
ehhh..... fernando didnt exactly fully back off there

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I’ve been a longtime Deux reader (even before I got into F1) and to be fair, she does put a disclaimer when she posts the “emails” sent in. If there are things she highly doesn’t know about, she also puts an extra “read with caution” on it. The more telling one are the Q&As where she gives her opinion or she says that she’s gotten multiple tips saying the same thing.

Obviously, it’s a gossip site, so everything should be taken with a grain of salt until it’s confirmed. I like it for the recommendations and the spotted sightings. Pure entertainment.
Yeah she’s honest about it. And certain celebrities (that are way more famous than the drivers) she definitely knows more about, but f1 is something she admits she knows nothing about, doesn’t know who any of them are basically apart from Lewis so she doesn’t really have any way of verifying it

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Yes sorry i dont know what its called but the fuel injection or maybe its power to the engine? I cant remember
anyway, it sounds like from what was said earlier they are just tweaking around with the setups they have hoping it does something
instead it is just making things worse. here being a sprint, they never had a chance to really see how the tires would go
it probably would have been a good set up for the sprint, but they had no idea it would go to shit in the long run
Their engine is definitely struggling with cooling I think but it’s not the main issue. They just suck at setting a car up which is quite honestly inexcusable for a team of their experience, everyone else has the exact same amount of time, and in the case of the smaller teams, probably less resources so I’m kind of sick of that line being used time and time again. This will hopefully be the ultimate wake up call seeing as this race last year was what was pivotal in keeping their concept - which btw I don’t get why Lewis fans blame George for because I know if Lewis had won instead of him they wouldn’t have complained at all. That’s the most dejected I’ve seen Toto since maybe like Germany 2019

Pole er bear

VIP Member
such an underrated duo! lando is such a fan of yuki's and i feel like yuki thinks lando is the coolest guy on the grid (i mean he's wrong but it's cute) :LOL:
the two of them would be hopeless as teammates
---
so i know kelly said she doesnt bring P to the races because she's too young, or used to be too young
do you think she'd do it now? I mean she's there with P, so I would hope at some point P could see Max win in person

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Going back to McLaren and how PR-y they are...
Let's not forget that Zak made his fortune and power with... motorsports marketing. It's what he excels at. He probably taught all the others. It's what made him rich with Just Marketing International, the agency that I founded and sold, and what will presumably make him richer still with McLaren.

It does also make me snort a bit (in derision) when he talks about the McLaren family, as he's also said he travels constantly and never sees his actual family.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yea! Hotel unions have struck a tentative deal to avert a strike. They have negotiated for significant pay and safety increases for 5 years. Happy this race at least helped them woth that even if it doesn't happen.
---
There were de idiots made
And they remembered lance this time
Screenshot_20231109_224028_Instagram.jpg

---
*decisions mads

Last edited:

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Apperently Heidi's fanpage is back....

I checked, but i can't see it?!