Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Also it’s kind of disingenuous to say Toto gets away with more than Christian when you’d be hard pressed to find a diehard Lewis fan that actually likes Toto these days. The majority of them have disliked him since 2020 and it’s only got worse as now in many peoples eyes not only is he a coward he’s also useless 😂 the media have also been on Totos ass all year regarding his leadership, he was referred to as a clown leading a circus just the other day

Reactions: 2

hello2723

VIP Member
it depends - where is Carlos!!!!???
He did say Lando for who is most likely to get married in vegas both earlier this year and in the new video 👀🤣
They also all seem to be hinting/saying that Lando has been a little wild lately 🤣

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been brought up 72839201 times but what’s happened with Carmen?
I follow her for fashion stuff so want to know if I should unfollow.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Hahaha, the old bromance when noone called it a bromance. These put the current bromances to shame, they even lived together 😂
1699125289510.png

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Vegas said you thought the last restart in Australia
was bad? Hold my beer 😳 this is going to be insanely unsafe

should be interesting. in my opinion its a little early to guess vegas weather. they have had completely wacky weather this year. rain in the dessert and huge shifts between highs and lows.

So I would just expect the extreme of either hot or cold. thankfully i think the once in a decade rain already happened but i kind want it to rain out
---
KMag is only attractive to me when topless daddying - which I realise sounds all kind of wrong! 🤣
not a fan of the chest tattoo, but it looks amazing with wings over the babies.....
(kmag makes me like that for babies and he might be the only one)
---
you know... central models drama was our thing

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
Yeah, because after all those leaks and hints and show offs, pretending to be suddenly private would look totally believable. 😂
In fact it would raise even more questions. Whoever came up with this is the lousiest fanfic writer ever. 😆 No kudos to them.
Yeah, exactly. Poor Carlos did not work hard for his credibility this season.....
I think also this is the longest time RD went without hinting (maybe because she is not around him now and does not have photoshoots either, or is busy elsewhere.. )

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I ❤ Toto, but I do think that he and Susie should focus less on building their brand (Alpha! LEADERSHIP! Strong marriage of 2 alpha leaders!) , and more on actually doing the work.

I don't seem to be able to play a podcast or go on YouTube without seeing a new thing that Toto has recorded about leadership and how he is a most excellent leader. Meanwhile Mercedes just go from shit to shittier...
Eh … I kind of disagree. I don’t think he’s as arrogant or confident as people make out. This is a guy who wasn’t born into money and has been to therapy for years to become who he is now - to me that’s why he gets invited to speak because he is at the end of the day, a very successful businessman who paved his own path. He’s not going there to say “I’m a better team principal than Christian Horner!!”. I very much separate his business side from his team principal side. No other TP does both so you can’t compare. Susie doesn’t have anything to do with Mercedes so the fact she’s invited to speak with him shows they’re not talking about the f1 team when they do these things

Now, do I like him as a team principal? It’s hard to say because my immediate answer is no, but I also know that’s reactionary because I’m just annoyed with the position the teams been in for 2 years. I can’t think of anyone who would do what he does, better. Because the racing side is one thing but for Lewis particularly feeling listened to about the other things he cares about, means so much and I know Toto does that better than anyone so. Swings and roundabouts

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with wags promo, definitely and I really don't understand why they are pushing this so far, because now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this (while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )
Yeah I don't think Charles or any F1 driver is super well known in the states to the point where someone recognizes him and calls the paparrazi? Pls correct me if I'm wrong

monza

VIP Member
It's actually really annoying that besides that one odd Carlos' win plus Oscar's in sprint, it's all about Red Bull (and mainly Max) this year. 😣
it's really like unless something really happens, noone else has any chance at all.
Usual sucks to suck post

OOps2022

VIP Member
What the hell is that new Netflix/F1 golf video about? 😆
Lando - romantic on green
Carlos - I could be your chili pepper
The hell did I just hear? 😂
I like this video, it is so cheesy and cringe but hilarious because of that :ROFLMAO:
but only after I watched it for the second time I realised fully what is Carlos saying and yeah, we have come a long way from the Disney Prince to him offering to be someone's chilli pepper to the WHOLE Netflix's audience.
Papa's and Reyes' dream I guess :oops:
(I know he was joking or was asked to say it, but still....)

(I just hope RD will not appear out of the blue there to be featured on Netflix. It looks like thi year she was not invited to her friend's OBJ's birthday party with M.Rubin and some other guys - whose posts she liked of course as I saw the pictures from it, featuring also Kim K., and she was nowhere to be seen. I wonder where she is)
---
putting on my conspiracy helmet for a sec. Someone on one of the gossip pages pointed out the first set of pap pics featured a white Ferrari and the rumours today are that Ferrari are going to be running a white/white accent car this weekend in Vegas 🤔View attachment 2561424
yeah, I think you might be right as the video posted by Ferrari today shows the rear wing will be white

Pippi11

VIP Member
I do find it interesting how often Daniel gets called a PR merchant here. I'd urge you to read this from the press conference transcript at COTA and then also consider how desperate McLaren are to push their drivers into the limelight. Constant interviews after qualifying, on the way to the race, after the race, all with Sky Sports F1 and F1TV. Seems to me, especially with Lando, they're desperate to make him the new "British" driver once Lewis leaves considering it'll be a 3-way fight between Lando, George and Alex for that accolade. I can try and find the article again, but some Sports magazine did an article of the most influential sportsmen and women for marketing recently and Daniel wasn't even within the top 50. It had Max, Lewis, and Charles (and I think Lando as well). I think they all benefit from PR and improved limelight, I just think that title is lauded over Daniel too much and then people just stick with it personally as an insult.

Edit: Even this weekend you've seen on the F1 instagram "A day with Oscar Piastri" which correct me if I'm wrong, has not happened with any other driver, at least this year. Not taking a dig at Oscar here, it's genuinely just an observation about what I think is McLaren's very obvious PR plan

View attachment 2548535
I totally agree with you.
Championof a lot of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋😁
Blake❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

CHAMPIONOF

Don't believe the rumor/gossip.
But her removing posts from her IG (related to DR) and her fanpage is gone (the fanpage promoting her relationship) is a bit weird.
But maybe she did this so people believe she is more than just a GF? To get more acting jobs?

The fanpage has been back for me for a couple of days now?