Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Yeah, she didn't know the difference between cities, countries and continents.
Made me embarrassed to be English.
Oh man, I've just googled her and... is she really that dumb or she was paid some good money to pretend to be like this?

Reactions: 1

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I would agree if it wasn’t so insulting to the rest of the team. Mercedes has some incredibly clever people who’s strengths were effectively squashed under Mike Elliot. James Allison is one of the smartest engineers to ever work in F1 and if it wasn’t for Newey he’d be lauded far more. Imo Toto is fair game because the book stops with him ultimately and he should have made firmer decisions sooner but not everyone else, they’re all just doing their jobs

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Ah I think its such a combination of factors
But in 2022, red bull got the concept closest and whatever else happened.they were able to build on that concept and improve while others tried but came up short, eventually all accepted the concept. I think A LOT of the cars this year were just last years car continued. Next 2 years we should really see some improvement now that the base is going to all be similar
The cost cap however seems to have not been an issue this season
The cost cap is a huge issue. Ferrari, Merc, Aston, and McLaren would be capable of spending a massive amount and would be far more likely to have found solutions that work by now. Merc and Ferrari would have redesigned their whole suspension front and back in season rather than being like well that’ll have to be next years problem. That never used to happen. Will never forget the 2009 McLaren rocking up with 50% less downforce than it needed and then it becoming a race winner - would never have happened if McLaren had been limited in what they can spend. It doesn’t even help the smaller teams because they admit they can hardly spend the entire cost cap as it is because they just don’t have the money.
What gets me is Ross Brawn and his blatant lies. “If you breach the cost cap we’ll take away your championship” - didn’t happen. “Midfield teams will win races in 2022” - definitely didn’t happen. And now he’s backtracking and saying “well Red Bull needs to get Max a more competitive teammate” … come on 🙄 within the space of a year we went from we’ll have more teams winning races than ever to well … let’s hope Checo can not be the worst driver to ever sit in a top teams seat next year!!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
And hes doing just fineeeeeee (Im SO sorry for the Killers reference)
As long as you weren't saying he's lookin just fine

Okay hamster you made it to how many races?
I know he still didn't pay for any

Gonna go with...
Despite all his rage
He's still just a rat in a cage