Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
A reporter told him yesterday that despite his performances having been standout these past couple of months, he feels a bit flat (to the other reporters) and that he's being too self-deprecating and they wanna see "the light, the happy, bubbly Lando back" and the way I almost just retired to bed to sob my heart out.
Yup saw that and cried😂😂👌
---
I would take that as a podium 😳😂🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1

matto

VIP Member
SHOCKED that no one on here is talking about this follow-up with Bruna(Neymar's ex) and Lewis

1699788498686.png

Still in pain over the death of Lewkira/shakmilton, but I'm now setting my sights on these two(anyone but Juliana)

1699788473156.png

1699788639326.png

1699788664935.png

1699788879846.png

Last edited:

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Lols you think they are drunk here? 🤣
He looks sober-ish, she does not

Vibes tbh

Attachments

meggee

View attachment 2563390
They uploaded the 2 most recent photos 2 days ago x
Not only is fanpage back but they are also following Ruben as well 😏.. maybe she was before though I had not ever checked. I agree it is all nonsense from Twitter though. Also we still don't know anything or about the exclusivity of their relationship. Both can be true.

neonyellow

VIP Member
So nope, she is not going, she is back in Cannes/Monaco/wherever she lives. Damn. :rolleyes:
(Shame as so far she seem quite likeable and not so desperate as some others, few hints, but nothing too much)
Maybe she will go to Abu Dhabi GP. Who knows? 😆

ImaLady

VIP Member
Also it’s kind of disingenuous to say Toto gets away with more than Christian when you’d be hard pressed to find a diehard Lewis fan that actually likes Toto these days. The majority of them have disliked him since 2020 and it’s only got worse as now in many peoples eyes not only is he a coward he’s also useless 😂 the media have also been on Totos ass all year regarding his leadership, he was referred to as a clown leading a circus just the other day
He is :p

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I have to say I don’t think it’s fair to say the other teams or drivers don’t have the capacity. No one was saying that when Merc were dominating and no one could catch them either until the FIA stripped away their main strengths. Red Bull hit the ground running, fair play to them for that it’s completely undeniable but the cost cap makes it virtually impossible for other teams to catch up, because there’s only so many steps they can make now over the course of a season and Red Bull will always be several steps ahead. People are kidding themselves if they think next year will be any different, these regs are far more limiting than anyone realised. The “problem” is Checo / Red Bulls refusal to replace him. Intra - team battles can be interesting in themselves too but that’s non existent as well
Ah I think its such a combination of factors
But in 2022, red bull got the concept closest and whatever else happened.they were able to build on that concept and improve while others tried but came up short, eventually all accepted the concept. I think A LOT of the cars this year were just last years car continued. Next 2 years we should really see some improvement now that the base is going to all be similar
The cost cap however seems to have not been an issue this season

OOps2022

VIP Member
Especially after he’s just signed with WME 👀
I forgot about that. Man is getting an EGOT before he gets a WDC 🥴
right, I too forgot about that. So maybe I jumped ahead with accusing Ferrari of having anything to do with it :ROFLMAO:

I also really can;t remember when it was the last time Lewis was papped at all and he is of course uncomparably more popular than any other driver there.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
okay that is exactly what it was (on the 4th watch)
but it seems like alonso banked on Checo's insecurity/overconfidence in the car
fernando won on race craft alone from the first lap
really i think merc was trying to do the same, but the car failed them in the end. not their fault but when you change a set up so many times back to back its difficult to really let the drivers have any confidence in the car or know its limits for the circuits
Yeah Alonso was very clever with his ERS deployment. I’m still amazed Checo didn’t get him though, the RBs top speed and DRS effectiveness was way better than Astons.

Merc tried to do a Williams basically and just create a DRS train and defend for their lives but George was struggling with temps so had to drop back and then Lewis was completely vulnerable. I’m convinced they set the car to run too high. You could see daylight underneath it and normally that car is practically suctioned to the ground. I would guess they went conservative after what happened in Austin, but took it too far. That would explain their ridiculous drag (which is bad enough as it is) and also why their rear tyres were sliding so much. Vegas and Abu Dhabi will be so painful for them. They’ll definitely lose P2 to Ferrari but idc about that, it’s more I reckon there’s a chance Lewis loses P3 to Nando/Lando because I really don’t see them even scoring points in the last 2 races. They were on merit the 7th fastest car today. And will probably be 8th fastest come vegas