Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so we've been thirsting a lot and I've been loving it, but let's also throw some wag stuff back in here 😜
Apparently a new rumoured Lando fling
What do y'all think?
I think it's another one of his couple-of-nights-stands, and if they were dating I just wouldn't see it. Every time I see one of these women that I think actually look like *women* and not like girls (if you know what I mean? Like Luisa was more a girl to me with a sweet smile and all, while most of the past rumoured women have been all serious and older-looking and idk how to describe it) I'm just like nah, Lando could never handle that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Okay so we've been thirsting a lot and I've been loving it, but let's also throw some wag stuff back in here 😜
What do y'all think?
I think it's another one of his couple-of-nights-stands, and if they were dating I just wouldn't see it. Every time I see one of these women that I think actually look like *women* and not like girls (if you know what I mean? Like Luisa was more a girl to me with a sweet smile and all, while most of the past rumoured women have been all serious and older-looking and idk how to describe it) I'm just like nah, Lando could never handle that
How many were there already this year?
(He is literally linked to all girls who either breathe the same air as him or he leaves some like on their post because they are bikini models or visited some race or both. Doesn't matter if he actually had anything to do with them or just simply was around at some point.)
(I'm fully expecting Magui to start hinting again after this new rumor 😬 )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do y'all think?
Ew, she's 19. 🤢 Apparently he liked some of her photos.
Btw, I'm curious, how do you predict she is one of Lando's flings beside his likes? Did her photos appear to your Insta explore page? 🤔

Ew, she's 19. 🤢 Apparently he liked some of her photos.
Btw, I'm curious, how do you predict she is one of Lando's flings beside his likes? Did her photos appear to your Insta explore page? 🤔
Hahahathat would actually be a great hint 🤣
But no I just repeat what other people find :p they were both in Barcelona at the same time and from then on have been liking each others' stuff 🤷‍♀️
I am also completely convinced that 99% of the rumoured women are not flings or dates or whatever, I just had the same thought of omg Lando could never handle these women for the 20th time so I'd thought I'd share :p

What do y'all think?
Boobs ✅️
Bikini ✅️
And looks a lot like Randi 👍
---
How many were there already this year?
(He is literally linked to all girls who either breathe the same air as him or he leaves some like on their post because they are bikini models or visited some race or both. Doesn't matter if he actually had anything to do with them or just simply was around at some point.)
(I'm fully expecting Magui to start hinting again after this new rumor 😬 )
Enough to keep us from knowing what he's actually doing when not posting on off weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would wonder when this was because for the past month or two Lando has been back on the gaming with Hamster and Bankai on stream til god knows what time whenever hes not at the MTC or racing 🤣

Racing to gaming to random hookup then repeat, he really has reverted back to his 2019/20 self 😅

Would wonder when this was because for the past month or two Lando has been back on the gaming with Hamster and Bankai on stream til god knows what time whenever hes not at the MTC or racing 🤣

Racing to gaming to random hookup then repeat, he really has reverted back to his 2019/20 self 😅
Maybe he'll start streaming again too and steal all Hamster's viewers :sneaky:

• Haha
Jack Plooy (Dutch tv person who traveled with F1 as a journalist for years) says that there are rumors indeed. The rumor he heard: Perez will not have a seat next year. And Lawson is gonna be in it.
Red Bull would be stupid (and I think they know so as well) to put a Rookie in that car. You'd destroy any future racers career putting him in that car next to Max Verstappen. Not every one needs to start at a top team straight away, it took Max a few years to hone his skills in that car, but they can't give that time to a rookie now considering they are contenders for the Constructors Championship. Liam is truly soooooo much better off going to Alpha Tauri in my opinion and developing his skills there before being moved up in a few years!

Reactions: 5
I’ve never been a great fan of him from the moment he made those comments about Susie Wolff, but if this is the case I genuinely hope he’s okay, and mentally it would probably be the best thing for him. Idk how he’d cope with another year of the same kind of treatment and he has a family to think about. So honestly I’d actually respect him more if this is the choice he came to
---
Red Bull would be stupid (and I think they know so as well) to put a Rookie in that car. You'd destroy any future racers career putting him in that car next to Max Verstappen. Not every one needs to start at a top team straight away, it took Max a few years to hone his skills in that car, but they can't give that time to a rookie now considering they are contenders for the Constructors Championship. Liam is truly soooooo much better off going to Alpha Tauri in my opinion and developing his skills there before being moved up in a few years!
Yeah 100%. I think of this happens it’s Daniel to RB and Liam to AT

I agree...but would Daniel or Yuki do better?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.