Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can greasy my lightning if y'all know what I'm saying 😏
(Weirdly enough I still prefer the current version... who am I?)

(2nd photo added: omg yes keep em coming 🀣)
out of all these (not only Mercedes) I think Toto ones are the best :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I would not be surprised if someone from his team was just checking what gossip sites are posting about him and liked this accidentally :ROFLMAO:
my thoughts exactly. they're checking on what is being said about them 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No....but i hope so (as DR fan), but i think he lost his fire last few years...not only the mclaren situation, but also him being doing a lot of other things (private life/relationship troubes, DR3wines, Enchante, trying to be famous and big in US) made him not foccused enough to stay a 'high performing athlete'

Last year (him being fired at McLaren) was bad for his image. He squeezed himself back in a position at the RB family. He said he wanted to retire when he was with the RB family. I think he is gonna race, at AT or RB and then retire if the year is not going great, but good enough. His image is ok after that. He is going to reward Heidi for waiting for him with a marriage, live in US and hopefully be happy living in the spotlights.
Have faith.
Please not marry that girl.
Very big mistake.

Reactions: 1
O
He can greasy my lightning if y'all know what I'm saying 😏
(Weirdly enough I still prefer the current version... who am I?)

(2nd photo added: omg yes keep em coming 🀣)
Oh Dear
Would have never graduated high school with this as distraction

• Haha
these two and their quirkiness is showing again

1697058877264.png

(desperately need the eyeroll emoji for tattle-how do i start a petition)
---
these pants are a fking crime.

1697060075623.png

Charles what in the hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hmmm... Hamster. πŸ€”
(He was asked this question by a fan)
Hamster narrative
While he lives off his girlfriend in her Mayfair apartment
They lost me when their mutual codependency diverted.
(That said I think hamster brokered Luisa when kika rejected him)

• Haha
So no news on Lance Stroll investigation
Didn't he meet ith FIA?
Don't we get like a report or are they just gonna say that and never mention it again?
Seriously I wanna see what everyone on that team had to sign or what it is that keep them all from saying anything against lance

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.