Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think I was right about Lewis and the drink 🤣🤣🤣 idk what it says about me that I’ve studied this man in so much detail for so many years but I just knew he was acting shady in Japan and apparently all the other Lewis crazies did too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually think I was right about Lewis and the drink 🤣🤣🤣 idk what it says about me that I’ve studied this man in so much detail for so many years but I just knew he was acting shady in Japan and apparently all the other Lewis crazies did too

well, it was definitely unusual to see him with a glass in the media pen; no matter what, it was hilarious :ROFLMAO:

wait, wait, should I post DC to distract from what I wrote? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS just in case
I'm already on my way to Google Images...

1697037292242.png

@Futtrit I bestow upon you the responsibility of posting all the other sketchy pics(including Papa Strolls' cheeks)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
well, it was definitely unusual to see him with a glass in the media pen; no matter what, it was hilarious :ROFLMAO:
And he was so obvious about it! I’ve seen him drink stuff before but it’s usually Monster and it’s normally hidden behind his back when he’s actually speaking. He’s not slick at all 😆

• Haha
Talking about age gaps... David Coulthard is 52... his girlfriend is 28/29 😬
View attachment 2504165
Well more ex drivers had more wifes/girlfriends who were younger. Gerhard Bergers ex-wife (mum Heidi) was 8 years younger. Gerhards gf is much younger.. the youngest child is what? 6 years? So if Helene is 45?? Gerhard is 61 or so? So almost 20 years younger? Jos Verstappen second and third wife where also much younger.
So a lot of famous men do that?

Reactions: 3
Well more ex drivers had more wifes/girlfriends who were younger. Gerhard Bergers ex-wife (mum Heidi) was 8 years younger. Gerhards gf is much younger.. the youngest child is what? 6 years? So if Helene is 45?? Gerhard is 61 or so? So almost 20 years younger? Jos Verstappen second and third wife where also much younger.
So a lot of famous men do that?
Yeah... well, midlife crisis I guess or wanting to have more kids but the current one is "too old" (which sounds nasty, but...). Or they simply want to have a young hot gfs they can brag about. 🤷‍♂️
Coulthard's ex-wife (whom he has a child with) is actually around his age (two years younger).

Reactions: 4
huh. so what i'm hearing is that i have a shot?
Do these age differences work the other way? Like I'm not as old as Lando's mom, but technically I could have given birth to him. Is it still ok to bang?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do these age differences work the other way? Like I'm not as old as Lando's mom, but technically I could have given birth to him. Is it still ok to bang?
bang away!! i would also like to bang. he and i are basically kelly and max 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.