Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's Giaro Garratana standing up. ETA actually I think it might be Ward, Giaro has tattoos on his forearms.
Jurriaan's on Lando's left. Think the other guy is Rody.
Yeah maybe you are right . He have longer hair thoπŸ€”
I'll probably see you there!! πŸ˜‚ (some of my friends are at Creamfields this weekend but I couldn't go 😭)
Haha great β€πŸ˜… Oh that is a shame . I have Creamfields in my living room πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This picture is making me laugh - Lando's like the big brother who scooted off and realised too late he'd left his little bro behind πŸ˜‚

tumblr_0791874b74d79664e52c2b15afc0f442_5a9ee5cf_2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm in the same situation, stuck at work while my personal instagram is full of creamfields videos πŸ˜…
I resent that I had to make adult decisions instead of just going "screw my responsibilities, I'm off to a festival!" πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
little warm up

and, traditionally, with spoiler - a picture doesn't want to work so a whole clip - I forgot it's actually from Zandvoort, what a great coincidence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT IS A VIDEO

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Screenshot_20221031_220328.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone remind me...
Whoever does FP3 tomorrow has to race? Legally and logistically?

So alpha tauri needs to announce something I the next several hours on Daniel?

Someone remind me...
Whoever does FP3 tomorrow has to race? Legally and logistically?

So alpha tauri needs to announce something I the next several hours on Daniel?
pretty sure its all confirmed liam lawson is in the car for this weekend

pretty sure its all confirmed liam lawson is in the car for this weekend
Thanks just home from actual work where I sweat without puma sneakers.
Liam babe.... now or never.
Excited to have earned a non work day tomorrow to watch it

• Heart
Alpha Tauri are screwed if something happens to Yuki it will either have to be De Vries or no car πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems Lando's mum is coming to a lot more races now his sisters are older, must be nice for him as hes said for a while now she came to very few and he was away from her a lot when he was younger because of it 🫢
Never keen on Adam's over-promotion of Pure via Lando, but they do seem like a lovely family and they've clearly done a good job of raising the kids.
His mom looks like a hoot to be fair!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.