Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAPPY QUALI DAY Y’ALL 🥳

A little out of topic but does anyone have a list of feel-good F1 videos to watch? I’m freshly out of a break up and desperately need some laughs.
Tysm 💕
I concur with the Carlando vids. They always bring a smile to my face. Sorry about your break up, that always sucks 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
HAPPY QUALI DAY Y’ALL 🥳

A little out of topic but does anyone have a list of feel-good F1 videos to watch? I’m freshly out of a break up and desperately need some laughs.
Tysm 💕
Sorry to hear that...
Maybe this one helps?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did this make me a little emotional??

1693047107044.png

When I look at the hardcore obsession so many fans have with him, I feel kind of bad for Charles-he constantly gets mobbed in the street, stalked in an unbelievable manner etc. Never in a million years would I want to be in his position

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Random question
What are differences I super formula car and F2 and F1
---

View attachment 2405527

When I look at the hardcore obsession so many fans have with him, I feel kind of bad for Charles-he constantly gets mobbed in the street, stalked in an unbelievable manner etc. Never in a million years would I want to be in his position
What if they paid you 25 million a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAPPY QUALI DAY Y’ALL 🥳

Tysm 💕
Sending love- because breakups are tit ❤ ❤

these videos helped me out of some tough times, hope they'll do the same thing for you

• Heart
What if they paid you 25 million a year?
I would definitely take the money and then be mean to everyone that stopped me in the streets, gain the reputation of a mean person, nobody comes near me, i keep the money, i live happily ever after on a yacht

• Haha
  • Heart
F2 only started and there was already a big shunt. Luckily everyone ok (relatively), but yeah, I don't like this weekend. Red flag there too. 😣
---
I would definitely take the money and then be mean to everyone that stopped me in the streets, gain the reputation of a mean person, nobody comes near me, i keep the money, i live happily ever after on a yacht
Or just adopt "I don't care" attitude, so basically Kimi :sneaky:

• Sad
F2 only started and there was already a big shunt. Luckily everyone ok (relatively), but yeah, I don't like this weekend. Red flag there too. 😣
---

Or just adopt "I don't care" attitude, so basically Kimi :sneaky:
That sounds less chaotic i guess

Reactions: 1
HAPPY QUALI DAY Y’ALL 🥳

Tysm 💕
Search for Yuki Giuseppe on youtube and all the LollipopMan vids with races' summaries, they have some spot on moments :)

I also agree about Carlando vids :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2405527

I know this isn't a popular opinion because everyone always defaults to giving Charles every scrap of benefit of the doubt they can, but this feels a little disingenuous to me. Complaining about lack of privacy while posting vacation pictures, posting ads for where he stayed and the yacht he used and having what were clearly set-up PR shots taken makes me roll my eyes a bit.

I feel for him having people turn up at his apartment but he's not the only one - fans have taken pictures outside both Max and Lando's apartment buildings in Monaco, so they've definitely turned up there and their addresses have also been posted online. Lando also had fans turn up and ring his bell several times in his old house in Woking - it happened live during a Max F stream once, thankfully Lando wasn't there at the time. Lewis's Monaco address is also known and he had fans turn up there when he still lived there regularly. Daniel also, I believe. There are even stories from over the years of fans turning up and pressing the buzzer at the Schumacher compound in Geneva. Charles is not the only one, he's just the only one who posted about it on social media.

If Charles wanted to go incognito this summer he could have. Others managed it who have fans just as obsessive as Charles does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Emilia is in

1693051798999.png

I know that 'she drink she smoke' is shaking in her boots right now.....

• Haha
I know this isn't a popular opinion because everyone always defaults to giving Charles every scrap of benefit of the doubt they can, but this feels a little disingenuous to me. Complaining about lack of privacy while posting vacation pictures, posting ads for where he stayed and the yacht he used and having what were clearly set-up PR shots taken makes me roll my eyes a bit.

I feel for him having people turn up at his apartment but he's not the only one - fans have taken pictures outside both Max and Lando's apartment buildings in Monaco, so they've definitely turned up there and their addresses have also been posted online. Lando also had fans turn up and ring his bell several times in his old house in Woking - it happened live during a Max F stream once, thankfully Lando wasn't there at the time. Lewis's Monaco address is also known and he had fans turn up there when he still lived there regularly. Daniel also, I believe. There are even stories from over the years of fans turning up and pressing the buzzer at the Schumacher compound in Geneva. Charles is not the only one, he's just the only one who posted about it on social media.

If Charles wanted to incognito this summer he could have. Others managed it who have fans just as obsessive as Charles does.
not a single fan pic with lando or like video spotting him (that i can recall, maybe there were a few) in croatia or in ibiza, the only things posted were by people he was actually with and not fans. just like the pap pics with charles, if he really wanted to be private he could have gone to a very private area of Sardinia or taken the boat out of the most busy marina. these guys have the money to legit rent out private places all around the world, its easily possible.

Reactions: 9

If Charles wanted to go incognito this summer he could have. Others managed it who have fans just as obsessive as Charles does.
agree so hard on this, and i think he has made privacy changes (not posting about his girlfriend) but at the end of the day, when you are publicly falunting where you are on holiday and your friends are posting about it, then you are going to lose privacy. drivers like zhou guanyu, yuki tsunoda, valterri bottas are all popular and all have fans but are seemingly left alone when they want to be!

Was there even anything at all regarding her and Lando or did that person made everything up in their head for some reason?
If I remember rightly, Emilia confirmed in response to rabid fans spamming her socials that they chatted but said they were just friends. I also remember her saying she had been struggling with her mental health and Lando was really kind to her and helped her a lot. He probably slid into her DMs in the first place but from what she said the only time she addressed the rumours, it seemed they became actual friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.