Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know ppl have problems with his dad, but i love his parents, and they seem to have raised lando very well (yes i know he's super rich but he's not giving off brandon davis vibes so there's that).
Yeah I agree. He's a bit of a cringe dad but there are a lot worse things in life than an overly proud parent. He and Cisca have clearly brought Lando, and all of their kids from the little we see, up well and you can tell there's a lot of love and affection in that family. The scooter promoting is eyeroll-worthy at times and he's clearly living vicariously through Lando's career (he's been upfront about the fact that he would have loved to race but his parents didn't have the money for him to do so) but then so are a lot of the parents of drivers, so he's hardly alone in that. I've never really understood some of the stuff said about him on here, eyerolling at the scooters aside, the criticism of him generally doesn't make much sense to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to find Max to be one of the most unattractive drivers on the grid.....

1692996046829.png

oh how the turntables

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
oh DC, but it is actually hilarious
calling @Futtrit
calling @monza

you know what's coming, just give me a sec to find it!
---

after K*m posted shoes of the paddock, I think it was from Spa Adam reposted a photo of Lando's mom shoes, I found it adorable!
Lando's mom seems like a nice warm person, I like her!

I also noticed on that picture Adam is wearing two different shoes, it's actually hilarious.

I love they are attending another race!
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Soft versions from me this time

20220918_105457.jpg

Tumblr_l_155479366797720.png

---
I used to find Max to be one of the most unattractive drivers on the grid.....

View attachment 2404571

oh how the turntables
Did you?

20230825_224640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
little warm up

and, traditionally, with spoiler - a picture doesn't want to work so a whole clip - I forgot it's actually from Zandvoort, what a great coincidence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Baby girl said no to sleep and we have party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Martin have livestream on YouTube
IMG_1968.jpeg

• Heart
Get her started on her dance parties early πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯°
(Hope you get some sleep at some point though!!)
Yup πŸ˜… by 18 she will be ready . In my home city , we have really popular street and it is full of clubs πŸ˜… i think over 50 πŸ˜… so if she wants to keep up with mom and her aunties she have to start young πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yup πŸ˜… by 18 she will be ready . In my home city , we have really popular street and it is full of clubs πŸ˜… i think over 50 πŸ˜… so if she wants to keep up with mom and her aunties she have to start young πŸ˜‚
If the likes of Tiesto and David Guetta are any indication, Martin will still be playing festivals and gigs when she's old enough to go herself πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see that video of Max maxplaining Daniel’s injuries to him πŸ˜‚ Meanwhile Blake is in the forefront on the phone no doubt trying to sort out next steps!

• Haha
Seems Lando's mum is coming to a lot more races now his sisters are older, must be nice for him as hes said for a while now she came to very few and he was away from her a lot when he was younger because of it 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seems Lando's mum is coming to a lot more races now his sisters are older, must be nice for him as hes said for a while now she came to very few and he was away from her a lot when he was younger because of it 🫢
i'm so glad for him cause he's been vocal about how much he misses his family. that's probably why his dad has been so present these last races. just for the support.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.