Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Super Formula wag also wear Oran. 🤣
The funniest part about it
Is I only noticed Kyms photo of Rebecca at Monaco had them and I realized... she was the first one in them....
---
Lando showing us how he managed to dodge his 'friends" and Magui this summer to hang with Martin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He's learning ... 🧡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody love Gunther.
Live on Sky Sports: "I'm pretty pissed off, you know?"
I bet you wished you'd held off on that contract 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He's learning ... 🧡
Ha why does this increase my feeling that he deliberately didn't spend time with certain 'friends' precisely because he knew that his vacation would have been all over social media if he had? 😂
It feels like he's been subtly testing boundaries/loyalties this year and then gradually removing himself from regularly being around those who leak his life everywhere & use him for clout #ripfreeloadingrodent
---
Bloody love Gunther.
Live on Sky Sports: "I' pretty pissed off, you know?"
I bet you wished you'd held off on that contract 🤣
Reminds me of when Alpine signed Ocon to that long contract and then he immediately proceeded to completely tank for the following few weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ha why does this increase my feeling that he deliberately didn't spend time with certain 'friends' precisely because he knew that his vacation would have been all over social media if he had? 😂
It feels like he's been subtly testing boundaries/loyalties this year and then gradually removing himself from regularly being around those who leak his life everywhere & use him for clout #ripfreeloadingrodent
---
We can hope 🙏🏻

I genuinely think the whole burglary saga made him reflect a little.

Reactions: 4
i've always had a bad feeling about the other max and always been told i'm just being mad so it's 👀 to see that there are other people (a whole forum!) who feel the same

Reactions: 1
3 things in life are certain: death, taxes, and the f1 cameraman zooming in on charles eyes during a red flag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i've always had a bad feeling about the other max and always been told i'm just being mad so it's 👀 to see that there are other people (a whole forum!) who feel the same
Hamster has basically the same type of fans as wags. They don't care about the person actually, as long as they are somehow connected to a driver. They could be the worst person ever, but hey, they are the driver's gf/friend, so they are loved. 🤷‍♀️
So welcome to the anti-Hamster club 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 2
btw lando keeps topping fp3 and it's making me as wet as the track

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HAPPY QUALI DAY Y’ALL 🥳

A little out of topic but does anyone have a list of feel-good F1 videos to watch? I’m freshly out of a break up and desperately need some laughs.
Tysm 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's really crazy out there with all those red flags... I don't like this weekend :cautious:

Reactions: 2
HAPPY QUALI DAY Y’ALL 🥳

A little out of topic but does anyone have a list of feel-good F1 videos to watch? I’m freshly out of a break up and desperately need some laughs.
Tysm 💕
Oh babe sorry to hear that . I think any carlando videos will make you laugh. These two is pure chaos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.