Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get that they had 2 Aston drivers in the first press conference, Lance couldn't make it, so they went with 4 instead of getting one of the McLaren team in as they hadn't been included.
What's going on?

Reactions: 2
He had a lump there before, didn't he?
Hope he's OK.
Yeah he had a lump in the grill the grid guess the quote video.

IMG_9159.jpeg

I bet it’s because I follow Kelly. Have they never heard of a hate follow before 😂

Last edited:
Lando blocked my F1nsta account for attempting to follow his ducks private account
didnt even get ignored
just full on blocked for asking
(my profile photo was not boobies)
Can't really blame him for that.

---

View attachment 2401456
Really hope it's nothing too serious. Hopefully just an infected benign cyst or something.
---

Nando in his fashion era

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 14.58.52.png

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 14.58.58.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2401456

I bet it’s because I follow Kelly. Have they never heard of a hate follow before 😂
First yikes. Had a boil. Nasty stuff but won't hurt driving

Also 100% had to do with your Kelly liking
Have never liked a Kelly post or filliw her so guess I get to stay

• Sad
Strap in besties, it’s 15:15 GMT and 16:15 in Zandvoort so therefore still part of the Financial working day, but Carmen is taking time out of her HECTIC schedule to answer our burning questions!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she really this delusional or she is just role playing boss witch?

Screenshot_20230824_162845_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230824_162904_Instagram.jpg

DON'T DRESS TOO GOOD WHEN YOU ARE MEETING WITH POVVOS 😆

Sorry for my obsession but reading this hurts me physically and I can't stop reading it because I can't believe she is still going

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kelly will be at the race?

1000008018.jpg

I am not sure, but it was a talk (interview?)... the woman 9n the right works for a Dutch magazine.

Reactions: 4
G and C, our relatable royals talking over pink-silver marble chess board be like

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kelly will be at the race?

View attachment 2401555

I am not sure, but it was a talk (interview?)... the woman 9n the right works for a Dutch magazine.
Well according to her instagram she is "Host Formula 1 @ Viaplay NL"

Edit: I think they interviewed her for "Cybex' masterclass over child safety" lol i am really curious if we are gonna see her in the paddock with verstappens though

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.