Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando blocked my F1nsta account for attempting to follow his ducks private account
didnt even get ignored
just full on blocked for asking
(my profile photo was not boobies)
honestly, i got blocked too for sending a request and i only got to know his latest username when gossip pages reported about the insta models who followed it, lol … but i learned my lesson and did not send a follow request to alexandra

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought she would magically appear this weekend, would've been funny if she watched Max's home race at home though
Apparently Victoria and Sophie were also with Kelly today so i guess everything is in verstappenland lol

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to this. One of my favourite F1 memories, Jenson absolutely dominating the first half of that season in the Brawn.

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 16.21.12.png
Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 16.21.17.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I read in the gossip page months ago that Lily Z is an engineering student. I can't believe that info is going to be true! And Kym said that she wanna be F1 engineer. 🀩 WOW... HOW SMART SHE IS! πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I read in the gossip page months ago that Lily Z is an engineering student. I can't believe that info is going to be true! And Kym said that she wanna be F1 engineer. 🀩 WOW... HOW SMART SHE IS! πŸ‘
If anyone has more details please share πŸ˜…

Asking as a stem girlie πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
---
CHARLES TOO??

Lestappen fanfictions are writing themselves

πŸ’« Wouldn't miss your home race for the whole worldπŸ’«

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Rebecca seriously go to Netherlands just to sit bored in the golf cart (and to be snapped for an exclusive post for a gossip page) and is now back in London for a photoshoot (basing that on a visible business card, or maybe she is coincidently shooting in Amsterdam?)? Why anything they do doesn't make any sense at all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.