Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember rightly, Emilia confirmed in response to rabid fans spamming her socials that they chatted but said they were just friends. I also remember her saying she had been struggling with her mental health and Lando was really kind to her and helped her a lot. He probably slid into her DMs in the first place but from what she said the only time she addressed the rumours, it seemed they became actual friends.
Ah, thanks. So they know each other and are friends (but maybe not even met)... and that person made up anything romantic wise in their head, I see.
I've noticed Stoffel likes some of her pics and there is actually one driver who comments, but not the one whom you'd expect. 😅
(I've also noticed she is followed by Alfa Romeo so she's probably invited by them)
1693052643174.png

Reactions: 2
Daniel's already gone off to Barca for possible surgery on his hand.
Horner says he aims to be back racing for Singapore.

Reactions: 8
Now, now Carlos, don't be taking it out on Pastry cos he's spending more time with Lando than you are.
You've been living your best yacht life. Leave Oscar alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now, now Carlos, don't be taking it out on Pastry cos he's spending more time with Lando than you are.
You've been living your best yacht life. Leave Oscar alone.
Yeah, well, Carlos couldn't objectively see him... but his team should have told him there is another driver approaching. But what can we expect from Ferrari, right?

Reactions: 6
charles just naming everything LMAO, they really are their own strategists

Reactions: 5
Can’t resist the dig that this is like the polar opposite to what he said about Lewis despite the exact same circumstances…..I hate this damn hypocrisy!!!!! Just say the same thing about both of them, this goes for everyone that says this kind of thing about Max but complained about Lewis, Seb and Michael
was gonna say...
he went for 100% im British and the biggest Lewis Fan boy for years, to refusing to pick a driver, to now just fully laying it on Max and saying they are both Belgian

Reactions: 1
wtf are Mclaren doing leaving Lando out
---
Holy tit I don't know how Lando pulled that off on old tyres but kudos to him.
Also so happy for Logan!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.