Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that's why people are happier to see him spending time with Martin. They know he's not being used for clout or anything else then.

Reactions: 7
Luisa posting an old RB F1 car... is this a hint to say the next driver she is linked with will be at RB? 🤣
Screenshot_20230624_221359_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
*judging mode ON*

And she is already few steps behind him :ROFLMAO:
*insert that picture from the paddock*

Ps I am usually all girl power, support other women etc, but I don't like her vibe and the fact that it's Carlos has nothing to do with it.honestly. she reminds me too much of some mean girls I knew in high school. Vibes thing. It's unfair, I know, xause she might be a nice person, but I can't help it :LOL::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
*judging mode ON*

And she is already few steps behind him :ROFLMAO:
*insert that picture from the paddock*
I'm here.

IMG_20230625_052243.jpg

Bonus pic:

IMG_20230625_052218.jpg

---
EDIT: Rebecca must be the queen of hints, because she posted some old photos yesterday with the location: Milan & the caption: 🇮🇹. She had me googling how far away Milan was from Maranello 😭😭
And then I thought: you know what, she's probably somewhere else, she wouldn't be THAT obvious about getting the 🌶🌶

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why can't any of the Ferrari boys ever stay single?? 😭

IMG_20230625_092925.jpg

The lack of slagging makes me sick to my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can't any of the Ferrari boys ever stay single?? 😭
The lack of slagging makes me sick to my stomach
Maybe it's actually a Ferrari thing - like they need to portray a certain image so can't be seen to be single? Nothing would surprise me at this point.

I've watched F1 for 40 years and this thread has educated me more than any TV coverage I've ever seen! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Found this on gossip sites (so maybe really just gossip)

Lewis sighting with a girl too
1000005846.jpg

Lando and Olivia spending holiday together (with a lot of other people)
1000005847.jpg

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2263651

oh he knows we know
tell me he isnt setting this whole thing up a little too perfectly
(i still wanna know about her in the ferrari ad an the timing)
Exactly, the ad timing is the spiciest element of it all tbh. and who is behind this "secret" vid appearing (he or she). The rest is the classic pattern of a guy who was in long term relationship since early twenties:LOL:

my other questions are: whatever happened around Miami that Isa stopped liking his posts than (I think is they had broken up earlier). Oh, and if that pic that was posted earlier, allegedly pre-plastic surgery, is real :LOL: (no shsming just curiosity)

I still like you Carlos, but my curiosity at the moment is stronger :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.