Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's scary! I hope they contacted police and can try and get there stuff back
hopefully though this will show them to not post their location in real time
I hope Lando didnt have anything valuable from sponsors with him again 🫣

Reactions: 4
exactly! maybe don’t post 5 tiktoks as soon as you arrive, then post on your ig when you guys are all out for the night, in real time 😬 villas are getting robbed all the time now and i totally think this “influencer” era is making it a lot easier for them

hope they’re all good though 🙏

Reactions: 15
This is exactly what I was going to say.
It's an awful thing to happen, but you can absolutely understand why Lando doesn't like them posting where he is/they are in real time.
He's been robbed before, and Jen posted from the villa, and again going out, so locals would know where they are and when they're not around. They make it so easy. People absolutely know there will be a shed load of expensive tit in that place!!
I can guarantee Lando is not impressed.
Still, on the upside, maybe as he'd taken "that" bracelet off, that's been stolen too 😜 Always look on the bright side.

Reactions: 6
exactly! maybe don’t post 5 tiktoks as soon as you arrive, then post on your ig when you guys are all out for the night, in real time 😬 villas are getting robbed all the time now and i totally think this “influencer” era is making it a lot easier for them

hope they’re all good though 🙏
It's bad they've been robbed, the most important thing is that noone was hurt. Posting location is dangerous, you never know who is watching (It could have been worse like Kim K.in Paris, thankfully it wasn't)

but I have one question as I don't follow that girl (and that last clip is enough for me not to start doing it because I think I lost some braincells watching it:ROFLMAO: ) - why is she saying all her stuff was taken- is that their villa and she had it all there or she took everything she owns with her?

Anyway, I hope the police can help them.

Reactions: 3
but I have one question as I don't follow that girl (and that last clip is enough for me not to start doing it because I think I lost some braincells watching it:ROFLMAO: ) - why is she saying all her stuff was taken- is that their villa and she had it all there or she took everything she owns with her?
yes, it’s their villa but she packs heavy 😅 it’s gone now but there was a story showing all her skincare and it was literally more than i’ve ever bought in my life.. and that’s only the stuff she takes on vacay 😭 so i can imagine she had a lot of makeup, clothes, jewellery, bags etc with her as well

I guarantee he's not all that impressed that shes posted about the fact they got robbed straight away either 😬

Reactions: 8
I'm sure Adam's rolling in on an electric scooter to save the day ... 🛴 🦸‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yes, it’s their villa but she packs heavy 😅 it’s gone now but there was a story showing all her skincare and it was literally more than i’ve ever bought in my life.. and that’s only the stuff she takes on vacay 😭 so i can imagine she had a lot of makeup, clothes, jewellery, bags etc with her as well
I vaguely remember skincare products story being talked about here, it was some good time ago, right? ( I mostly associate her with the tiny tiny bags:ROFLMAO:, or am I mistaking her for someone else) also: stay away from Lando, Jen!
#squids4ever

Reactions: 1
She's honestly lucky that the thieves struck while they were out and all they lost was material tit. People can literally ping your location based off a blurry screenshot and through google Street View, constantly posting your face and location everywhere is so irresponsible especially when they're all as wealthy as they are and don't travel with security.

Reactions: 7
None of this - I mean it for for whole Carlando- would've happened if they both just stayed somewhere playing golf all day. Just sayin'

I knew I'd regret making fun of golf one day. Predictable boring but a safe thing:LOL:
I might even give a golfing documentary on netflix a chance :LOL:

• Haha
IMG_20230625_130818.jpg

Kym always on top of his wag game 😭

(Him already following her from ages ago just makes me feel like there's a big PR Carlos relationship coming our way- involving many paddock photoshoots)

I vaguely remember skincare products story being talked about here, it was some good time ago, right? ( I mostly associate her with the tiny tiny bags:ROFLMAO:, or am I mistaking her for someone else) also: stay away from Lando, Jen!
#squids4ever
She posted a story from the villa pretty soon after they arrived, maybe Friday? Showing the skin care she'd taken with her. It was A LOT.
---
View attachment 2263799

Kym always on top of his wag game 😭

(Him already following her from ages ago just makes me feel like there's a big PR Carlos relationship coming our way- involving many paddock photoshoots)
Kym gives me the ick, but he really needs to come here and spill some tea occasionally.

Is for the Redbull Showrun they have today in Lisbon.

Also was not expecting Carlos to be seen so fast with another girl and soooo public :cautious:
Either he's gotten way sloppy with keeping things under wraps (maybe Yuki can help him) or he's in a ~rebellious phase bc I doubt the Sainzs would be thrilled about him leaving Isa who they adored for Rebecca and that too a week after a breakup

She's honestly lucky that the thieves struck while they were out and all they lost was material tit. People can literally ping your location based off a blurry screenshot and through google Street View, constantly posting your face and location everywhere is so irresponsible especially when they're all as wealthy as they are and don't travel with security.
Oh I feel for Lando, he’s been targeted so many times. It looks like it happened whilst they were out in the evening. I wonder if he’ll say anything pibliclu about it?

Reactions: 5
Oh I feel for Lando, he’s been targeted so many times. It looks like it happened whilst they were out in the evening. I wonder if he’ll say anything pibliclu about it?
I honestly don't think he would have posted about it but because of Jennie's tiktok his fans have caught onto it. Wouldn’t be surprised if theres news articles mentioning it soon considering the amount his fans are talking about it 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.