Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is why I’m confused as to why people are thinking she genuinely meant it, because this is just how people I know act all the time. It’s definitely true that we have similar senses of humour and they can get misinterpreted. But then when people start insulting her child and being crazy, she’s obviously just been like okay I’ll keep going 😂
I'm sure she didn't mean it in a super offensive way and I don't think anyone should be THIS pressed about what she said- because it really wasn't that bad(it's not like she cursed Max out to the depths of hell 😭)

-but according to my simple-brained interpretation:

My reaction to the reel Damiano reposted
= Me go haha
My reaction to the answer Claire gave to that question
= Me no haha OR even a slight smile

In conclusion: I don't understand Aussie humor 💀💀

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she didn't mean it in a super offensive way and I don't think anyone should be THIS pressed about what she said- because it really wasn't that bad(it's not like she cursed Max out to the depths of hell 😭)

-but according to my simple-brained interpretation:

My reaction to the reel Damiano reposted
= Me go haha
My reaction to the answer Claire gave to that question
= Me no haha OR even a slight smile

In conclusion: I don't understand Aussie humor 💀💀
I mean I didn’t think it was particularly funny either 😂 but I get that she meant it in a humorous way rather than an offensive way

Reactions: 2
Maybe this is why I’m confused as to why people are thinking she genuinely meant it, because this is just how people I know act all the time. It’s definitely true that we have similar senses of humour and they can get misinterpreted. But then when people start insulting her child and being crazy, she’s obviously just been like okay I’ll keep going 😂
Absolutely.
If people listened in to the way my friends and I speak to each other, they'd probably think we were vile and hated each other, but for us, you're most derogatory to the people you love the most. Insults are a teen if endearment for us!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure we're all on the same page when it comes to the criticism Claire's recieving:

-It crosses many limits to the point of being offensive and misogynistic and really shouldn't be happening to such an extent
-She didn't say anything completely insane or out of pocket, she was just just stating her own opinion(no matter how silly it was-I mean Checo beating Max c'mon 💀)

But, the moral of the story is: everyone interprets humor differently, some people don't find certain things funny, they either find them offensive/plain unfunny. Others find it funny, maybe even laugh out loud. And everyone's interpretation is justified. Don't go giving death threats to people for making a joke you don't like, but if it's something that you think is disrespectful, you're fully within your rights to speak up.
---
Sidenote: Claire may have called him 'a grouchy baby' in a humorous way but she later clarified in a short video that she thinks Max acts like a baby because of how he treats Checo(she was most definitely referring to Brazil last year I believe). To me, it feels like she really just doesn't like Max(and that's completely fine), but I don't think it should just be passed off as good 'ol Aussie humor.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure we're all on the same page when it comes to the criticism Claire's recieving:

-It crosses many limits to the point of being offensive and misogynistic and really shouldn't be happening to such an extent
-She didn't say anything completely insane or out of pocket, she was just just stating her own opinion(no matter how silly it was-I mean Checo beating Max c'mon 💀)

But, the moral of the story is: everyone interprets humor differently, some people don't find certain things funny, they either find them offensive/plain unfunny. Others find it funny, maybe even laugh out loud. And everyone's interpretation is justified. Don't go giving death threats to people for making a joke you don't like, but if it's something that you think is disrespectful, you're fully within your rights to speak up.
I think the problem is, and maybe I’m speaking out of turn here or being controversial idk (it’s not my intention), too many fans are taking things that people say way too personally when it literally isn’t about them. And I’m not just talking about Max fans, literally all of them. Charles fans were getting upset the other day about something to do with Redline mocking Xavi’s accent? Idk something like that but again, it wasn’t meant to be offensive. If Max wants to take offence to it then that’s entirely his prerogative, it was said about him, but it literally doesn’t concern anyone else. And it’s not a micro aggression or something that’s just generally universally offensive and unacceptable to call someone a baby. People need to remember sometimes that we don’t know these guys personally and we never will, so don’t let it affect your own life and well being

I think the problem is, and maybe I’m speaking out of turn here or being controversial idk (it’s not my intention), too many fans are taking things that people say way too personally when it literally isn’t about them. And I’m not just talking about Max fans, literally all of them. Charles fans were getting upset the other day about something to do with Redline mocking Xavi’s accent? Idk something like that but again, it wasn’t meant to be offensive. If Max wants to take offence to it then that’s entirely his prerogative, it was said about him, but it literally doesn’t concern anyone else. And it’s not a micro aggression or something that’s just generally universally offensive and unacceptable to call someone a baby. People need to remember sometimes that we don’t know these guys personally and we never will, so don’t let it affect your own life and well being
I think some people in general "like" to be offended on someone else's behalf and defend those people from all those evil evil ones who dared to say something negative. 🤷‍♀️ You can see that with those wag obsessed ones - they'd want to kill you even if you say you don't like the color of someone's dress. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Or just when it isn't that serious? Like last year when Colton Herta got hell for talking about Daniel and McLaren when he immediately clarified he was joking and realistically the dude was never the threat to Daniel's seat. Although I think some of that had to do with the Indy v F1 complex
---
I think some people in general "like" to be offended on someone else's behalf and defend those people from all those evil evil ones who dared to say something negative. 🤷‍♀️ You can see that with those wag obsessed ones - they'd want to kill you even if you say you don't like the color of someone's dress. :rolleyes:
I swear that someone the other day on one of the Tumblr blogs was talking about "how dare you bully Kelly for her clothes?" and then wished death on them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see Luisa is doing a lot with Red Bull PT lately, so if it's something that Central Models often do, I wonder if she was not allowed to cooperate/work with them while with Lando because of conflict of interests 🤷‍♀️
When Luisa was dating Lando they use to work with a Central girl and they still do..i guess since they were working with Leonor (different agency) and Luisa has been with her a lot they thought Luisa was a good match for their influencer group now that she is "free".

Oooh, looks like she's done a dirty delete.
Of course she did 😆
Don't ever forget clean girl guru got popular on Squid coming out but when that wasn't enough she castrated her poor boyfriend

Not so clean imho

Of course she did 😆
Don't ever forget clean girl guru got popular on Squid coming out but when that wasn't enough she castrated her poor boyfriend

Not so clean imho
Well, at least there wasn't any random girl in this video for people to start speculating on something 😂
Uhm... wait... this one is not letting go yet?
1687628164532.png

• Haha
Maybe she is on yacht trial rn

Or she is being passed to one of Lando's friends... *coughs* That happens to some of those... 🤷‍♀️
(worth to mention Kat is also in Marbella now... it's like he is surrounded by his old flings)

• Haha
Wonder how many times Lando has had to give that friend group the "stop posting my location" talk 🤣
I don't really get why people feel the need to "expose" others (unless agreed). Post the nature, hotel, yourself, whatever, but why posting other people especially if they don't want to be posted as this is not the first time he was deleted soon after posting, so quite obviously he doesn't want that. 🤷‍♀️

I don't really get why people feel the need to "expose" others (unless agreed). Post the nature, hotel, yourself, whatever, but why posting other people especially if they don't want to be posted as this is not the first time he was deleted soon after posting, so quite obviously he doesn't want that. 🤷‍♀️
Exactly that. Then they (hamster) will compain when fans inevitably show up to restaurants, clubs etc... saying they should leave Lando to relax as if they haven't been plastering his location on social media in real time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So people see she is with him and then follow her in hope she will post new pics

She is doing that since Lando covid gate 😅 and now she is Kylie Jenner ambassador ffs 😆

So people see she is with him and then follow her in hope she will post new pics

She is doing that since Lando covid gate 😅 and now she is Kylie Jenner ambassador ffs 😆
And then people would argue his friends are not using him. Sometimes I really would love to know how much they are actual friends and would still be around even if he wasn't famous and how much they are just leaches who are taking advantage on him for their own benefits. :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.